CRM and Sales Operations Manager at Lesbians Who Tech
CRM + SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER
AT LESBIANS WHO TECH & ALLIES
ABOUT US :: .
Lesbians Who Tech & Allies is the largest LGBTQ technology community in the world committed to visibility, intersectionality, and changing the face of technology. We come from diverse backgrounds, brought together by the desire to create amazing experiences and products for our community. People who are go-getters, who solve problems with creative solutions, and who enjoy the energy of a collaborative, remote team and startup vibe will thrive here.
ABOUT THE ROLE :
Lesbians Who Tech & Allies is looking for a talented individual to manage the data, tools and processes that support our community network. The manager will lead and manage a CRM migration project and work to strengthen our community bdata processes long-term. Our ideal candidate is one who has strong statistics skills, excellent written communication and is a critical thinker and problem-solver.
THIS IS A FULL-TIME, REMOTE POSITION.
Salary + Benefits (see info below) :: $65,000 – $80,000 (*location and level of experience dependent)
WHAT YOU’LL DO :
Data Systems Development + Creation :
- Serve as the lead architect and PM of a new CRM for our community outreach, retention, and growth. You’ll be developing a database, as well as processes and systems to better understand our community, how they get value from us, and where we can improve our strategies to bring greater value.
- Monitor and manage migration of our community data into CRM
- Manage our community data in ways that help us meet short- and long-term company goals
Metrics Tracking & Management :
- Regularly analyze how our data management strategies work together with our communications projects and monitor benchmarks
- Highlight and execute on opportunities for growth
Data Analysis & Reporting :
- Develop reports, using data analysis and management to support our communications projects
Other Data Projects :
- Work with the business development and comms team on other data projects and systems as needed
WHAT YOU HAVE :
- 3+ years experience doing quantitative data management, preferably in a community/people-focused data role
- Experience with the latest CRM administration and management tools and knowledge of how to sculpt them from the ground up
- Experience with large-scale data migration
- Strong project management, statistics, and communications skills
- Ability to turn data insights into actionable projects
- Familiarity with email campaign tools, like Mailchimp, Streak, and Mailshake
- An understanding of how data should influence our communication strategies
- Ability to focus in on the details, but also see how projects fit into larger company goals
- Experience working with diverse and/or underrepresented communities
- A can do attitude and the ability to take an idea across the finish line You are not intimidated by big data projects, and you are a self-starter who works well both independently and on a team.
- A passion for spreadsheets You enjoy data entry if it comes down to it.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize, and shift gears as needed to meet team goals
BONUS IF YOU HAVE :
- Experience visualizing data (Tableau, RShiny, Periscope etc)
- Knowledge of the tech industry and trends in recruiting/retention
- Experience working with an organization that produces events
- Experience working with a remote team
THE COMPANY :
Lesbians Who Tech & Allies is the largest LGBTQ technology community in the world committed to visibility, intersectionality, and changing the face of technology. We are 50,000 LGBTQ women, people of color, non-binary and trans people, and allies in tech in 40+ cities worldwide. Thousands of women and gender nonconforming people in tech attend our Summits every year.
Our programmatic work includes a coding scholarship for LGBTQ women, non-binary and trans individuals the Edie Windsor Coding Scholarship Fund a mentoring program Bring a Lesbian to Work Day and a leadership program
#LWTSQUAD focused on supporting our community as they level up their careers. We’re not just creating communities; we’re pushing the tech sector to be more inclusive and changing the face of the entire tech industry.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!