Creator Success Manager at Jellysmack
Creator Success Manager
Los Angeles, California, United States
Creator & Customer Success
The Team Culture
The Creator Success team manages relationships between Jellysmack and our Creators. The team is in charge of day-to-day communication with our Creators and/or their teams. We try to emulate the company’s values and culture in everything we do. We are a close-knit team. We support one another and share our ideas, which fosters a collaborative working environment. We have a positive attitude and know that the key to success is an open line of communication.
As a Creator Success Manager (CSM), you manage the ongoing success of a portfolio of Jellysmack’s high profile creators. You will work cross-functionally with multiple teams to ensure alignment with the creator’s goals & objectives. As a trusted advisor for your assigned creators, you will be responsible for ensuring value is visible throughout the creator’s journey (from on-boarding through retention). This role will report to the Director of Creator Success.
- Oversee the customer lifecycle to proactively drive adoption and ensure ongoing client satisfaction and retention of a portfolio of assigned creators
- Drive revenue expansion by increasing average products per creator across all go-to-market ready businesses
- Use knowledge of the Jellysmack business model and strategy to advise on best practices around product usage with end-users
- In partnership with the Creator Activation team, develop a renewal strategy and identify expansion opportunities within the creators in your portfolio
- Own strategic initiatives for the Success Organization that will achieve Company objectives & goals
- Ensure swift resolution of creator issues by using resources from cross-functional teams
- Collaborate with Marketing to identify and convert successful creator’s into advocates
- Embody Jellysmack values and serve as a role model for other team members
A Little About You
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- You have 3+ years of experience in customer success, account management, or talent management, with experience at a technology or influencer start-up preferred
- You are highly motivated self-starter who is able to work independently, as well as collaboratively, in a team environment
- You have the proven ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once, while paying strict attention to detail
- You are passionate about the digital ecosystem and familiar with top-tier content creators
- You have excellent communication skills and phone demeanor
- You display empathy, positivity, and poise when navigating challenges
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as project management tools, such as Monday
- You have working knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Snapchat Story Studio, or YouTube Studio is a plus
- If you have team management experience, that’s a plus
Jellysmack is the global creator company that uses technology to turn the talented video creators of today into the digital icons of tomorrow. Our powerful AI detects the most promising creators and helps skyrocket their social growth through multi-platform distribution, financial backing, and data-driven content production. Jellysmack’s all-encompassing infrastructure provides the world’s best creators with solutions they need to save time, take risks, and maximize their value.
Jellysmack is a trusted growth partner that currently helps hundreds of top creators Go Bigger across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube, and more. Our elite roster includes names like MrBeast, Bailey Sarian, Nas Daily, Brad Mondo, and Patrick Starrr.
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we’ve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and /or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Corti.
In order to make sure you get the best working environment, you will get a $300 / EUR 250 allowance to get set up!
- Early Summer release Fridays
- Paid volunteering: 1 day dedicated to supporting a cause of your choice
- Company sponsored wellness programs and events
- Competitive Healthcare coverage
- 401K match
The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, New York City, New York, Washington, or California is $60,000 – $90,000. This role is also eligible for bonus and benefits.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion at Jellysmack, we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus.