Profile Writer Job Information
Thanks for your interest in this one-of-a-kind writing opportunity!
In these 2 short pages, you’ll find everything you need to know. Let’s get started…
A Quick Overview:
We’re currently hiring new creative writers for our profile writing team.
To start, you’ll earn a flat rate of $14.50 per hour, with the potential to earn $18 per hour later on for higher level clients. Deadlines range from 24 hours to 3 days depending on the particular task, and meeting them is an essential part of the job. Our writers have told us that it’s fun, flexible and rewarding!
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Identify and highlight a client’s most attractive traits and attributes based on an in-depth interview document.
- Craft honest, charming profiles and photo captions that grab the reader’s attention right from the start and hold it until the very last word.
- Apply feedback from the editing team to your first profile drafts, with the goal of submitting a quality “client ready” profile by the second draft. Profiles are often heavily edited as you get the hang of this type of writing, so the ability to participate constructively and professionally in the editing process is crucial.
- Incorporate client feedback as needed.
- Participate in fun monthly(ish) team writing assignments to help generate new material.
- Attend 2 monthly virtual meetings – one for the writing team, one company wide.
Are You Right For The Job?
- Do you have top-notch writing skills?
- Ideally, you even know a thing or two about how to represent yourself in the modern dating age. Or worst case, you find it all fascinating and can’t wait to learn what works best!
- Are you looking for long-term writing work you’ll truly enjoy with the opportunity for growth?
- If you’d love to have a stable and predictable source of writing income for years to come, this could be for you. We’re only looking for long-term additions to our team who are ready to consistently clock 10-20 hours per week.
- Do you have excellent time management and organization skills?
- You absolutely must be reliable, self-motivated, and able to work well without supervision. Otherwise, it will never work. VIDA Select is a virtual company and the hours you work will be completely flexible, as long as you can meet our 24-to 72-hour deadlines.
- Would you love helping your clients get better dates and meet their ideal partner?
If you’d love to be able to change lives for the better…
If you’d like to help people who deserve love finally find it…
And if you’d like to get paid to do all of this for a long time to come…
Then you’re the type of person we’d love to have on our team!
Here’s How To Apply:
If you’d like the chance to join our profile writing team, the next step is to complete a short, fun and easy writing test that we use to evaluate your skills.
We’ve found through much trial and error that the best way to predict a writer’s success at VIDA Select is by directly testing his/her ability to produce the quality and style of writing that we need.
In order to begin the writing test, please send an email to HR@virtualdatingassistants.com with this exact subject line: “Dating Profile Writer”
Important: Please be READY to complete the test at the very moment you send that email. It is a timed test with 30 minutes max to deliver, and the clock will start ticking right away.
If you have any pressing questions, please email our HR Coordinator Judy at: firstname.lastname@example.org. She may not be able to offer an immediate response, but she always does her best to reply quickly.
Once we’ve reviewed your test, we’ll be in touch…
Talk to you soon,
Director of Operations