Creative Project Manager at Pitney Bowes
Title: Creative Project Manager
Location: Remote United States of America
The Project Manager of the Pitney Bowes internal agency is a key contributor to a creative services team where he/she will help manage our over 800 creative projects annually.
As Project Manager you will work with the Creative Services team and cross-functional teams to lead communication between parties, open and structure creative projects and ensure project deadlines are met. You will be responsible for managing overall project workflow, overseeing creative requests, communicating deadlines to relevant parties, and proactively managing the project scheduling process. You ll also work with the Creative Services team to maintain project trackers/calendars for all team members and maintain department budgeting responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a solutions-oriented approach, drive the coordination of projects from start to finish, and enable teams to deliver outstanding work. Each project is unique, and the Project Manager will need to think through each request and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Manage multiple Creative Services projects, varying in scope, at one time while remaining on schedule.
- Review and assess incoming project requests and briefs. Communicate with stakeholders as needed for additional information.
- Facilitate development processes of creative (copy and design) deliverables including print, social media, digital display, web, email, and events.
- Maintain Creative Services department project schedule.
- Assign new projects to Creative Services team members.
- Provide project timelines to stakeholders.
- Review workload regularly, setting deliverables priorities for the team.
- Run project reporting on a regular basis to evaluate the number of new projects and provide updates to team management.
- Anticipate potential challenges and provide solutions-oriented approach to stay on schedule.
- Offer new, creative solutions that help improve quality of work and improve project management processes.
- Manage freelance creative resources, including assigning projects, approving time, and maintaining budget.
- Serve as administrator to our stock image resource/account.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience.
- Understanding of creative development processes across key channels print, social, web, email, digital.
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple assignments.
- Strong project management skills, including ability to multi-task, plan and organize.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of project management programs such as Workamajig.
- Project Management certification preferred.
- Experience working at an Agency in a production or account management position.
- Proficient in Workamajig and Microsoft Office.