Creative Producer, Brand and Marketing Design at PSPDFKit
Creative Producer, Brand and Marketing Design (Remote)
Design Vienna, Vienna
What We Do…
PSPDFKit is a rapidly-growing international B2B software company that develops industry-leading developer products in the document viewing and processing space. Our customer base consists of startups, Fortune 500 companies, and every type of company in between from around the world. Our customers build the cutting-edge apps of tomorrow which are relied upon by nearly a billion end-users worldwide. We are on a mission to replace paper, by empowering the world’s best developers with the tools they need to innovate beyond paper. We are expanding our Raleigh office to support our company’s rapidly-accelerating growth.
This position is a full-time remote position and can be located anywhere in the world.
What You’ll Do…
You will be designing a wide variety of things mainly digital media that will help communicate and convey our company’s brand and products. Our ideal candidate is passionate about all things design, is capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and shows attention to detail.
- Build a deep understanding of our products and developer needs and continually strive to understand our target marketing (developers) and share your insights with the team.
- Plan concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Design concepts by creating wireframes, mockups, and prototypes and submitting them for approval.
- Create a wide range of graphics, diagrams, illustrations, animations, and layouts for product illustrations and websites.
- Review layouts and suggest improvements.
- Communicate your design and specifications to engineers building them.
- Work in a highly collaborative fashion with product, marketing, sales, and engineering teams to identify, align, and prioritize design improvement opportunities.
- Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly with the design and leadership teams.
- You’re autonomous and self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- You’re analytical and systematic in your approach to problem-solving
- You think in systems and are able to extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors
- You can reduce complex information to its essence
- You’re curious, if not passionate, about software development and improving document handling workflows
- You take ownership of assigned tasks within projects
- You feel comfortable sharing your process with others to get feedback
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Comfortability executing core design skill sets: visual design, interaction design, and information architecture
- Ability to collaborate, regularly iterate, and validate your ideas with team members
- A strong focus on users and solving their needs with an investigative and inquisitive mindset
- Ability to thrive in an autonomous environment and communicate asynchronously (we’re a fully remote company)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in business-fluent English (written and spoken)