Creative Editor – Fashion at TubeScience
Creative Editor – Fashion
- CREATIVE PODS EDITORS /
- FULL-TIME – REMOTE FLEXIBLE
Quick about us’:
TubeScience is a data-driven video startup based in LA that’s grown to become the largest producer of video ads on paid social in the 4 years since founding. Collectively, our videos account for ~5% of all paid video views on Facebook and Instagram in North America and reach 100-200 million people per day.
We’re looking for an ambitious, self-motivated Content Creator (aka Creative Editor/Director) with an interest in fashion to join our thriving team! This role is remote flexible anywhere in the US.
What You’ll Do
- Ideate/write/edit/iterate in tight feedback loops, working primarily with existing footage (although you’re welcome to shoot new footage too!).
- Collaborate closely with strategy, data analysts, and other team members.
- Develop both original and iterative video ads, taking inspiration from top-performing videos inside TubeScience, as well as across the social media ecosystem.
- Optimize the viewer’s experience of every video (storyline, composition, shot selection, copy, music, VO, GFX, pacing, transitions).
- Work on the largest Direct-to-Consumer brands, games, and apps (no scammy snake oil clients here!).
Who You Are
- Self-sufficient / get it done mindset / take high ownership of projects you work on
- Results-focused; excited to measure yourself on objective metrics
- Interested in every stage of the process
- Team player: you like working with others, and you appreciate and act on feedback
- Passionate about creative: You LOVE video. You pursue it in your free time. You constantly look for ways to add to your larger creative skillset.
- Must provide a link to 2-5 projects that you created (these do not have to be ads: other kinds of professional work, or even side projects, are great too.)
- 2+ years of editing
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere
- Experience creating videos from scratch
- Comfortable remote directing, and shooting on an iPhone
- Strong attention to detail and project organizational skills
- Solid written communications
Nice to Have
- Experience working on a collaborative team with other editors/producers/writers
- Motion Graphics (AE) & Design experience a strong plus
- Experience creating videos for social media
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Flexible PTO
- 401k + Matching
- $500/yr for Education/Training
- $100/Month Work From Home Stipend
- WFH home office set up
- Personal Coaching
- Remote Flexibility
- Creative Working Environment
- Paid Sick Leave
- Doctor House Call On-Demand
What’s atypical about the company:
- We’re fast and data-driven: our teams develop concepts in the morning, shoot/edit in the afternoon, launch in the evening, and iterate the next day based on real-world performance.
- We’re a behavioral R&D lab at the core: We put 2,000+ video experiments per week, watched by tens of millions of people per day, that give us deep insights into how people make decisions. Over the past couple years, we’ve built an enormous library of IP around human behavior and visual communication.
- We work on a pure pay for performance basis. Zero production fees for video. Clients only pay us if our videos outperform anything they’re running internally.
- Our clients are among the largest advertisers on FB and Instagram, across a wide range of verticals (incl. fashion, beauty, food, fitness apps, healthcare apps, financial services), giving us unique visibility into what drives success at scale. We focus on profitable growth with clients and grow their investment by 80% on average.
Interested candidates should apply directly for consideration. Upon submitting your application, our hiring team will review your credentials and will notify you if you are selected to participate in the interview process. We appreciate your interest in TubeScience and kindly ask that you refrain from inquiries to our teams via LinkedIn.
No third party or agency submissions will be accepted
TubeScience is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!