Creative Director at BeyondTrust
- Marketing; Remote
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry’s most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network.
The Creative Director is responsible for the end-to-end design of B2B marketing deliverables: corporate-sponsored events, executive and customer presentations, digital campaigns, corporate communications, videos, event/tradeshow properties (virtual and in-person), datasheets whitepapers, infographics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Own and evolve the overall design, tone, and voice of the global BeyondTrust brand, ensuring that the integrity of the BeyondTrust brand while achieving stakeholder goals
- Serve as BeyondTrust brand steward within the company, for both external (customer or partner facing) and internal (HR, internal communications) audiences
- Facilitates collaborative planning and design processes, working closely with multidisciplinary project teams
- Schedules, monitors and maintains workflow of creative projects; sets and meets deadlines.
- Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral, while also contributing in the execution
- Manage process execution for deliverables needed to support field marketing programs (virtual/in-person events and tradeshows for customers and partners) and content programs (product collateral, white papers, infographics, videos)
- Manage and cultivate the career development of team members
- Manage relationships and oversee workflows with external agencies
- Design and execution experience at a B2B software company
- Five to eight years of design experience spanning digital, traditional and print/tradeshow
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to provide staff guidance and mentorship
- Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign and Microsoft office (Word & PowerPoint) proficiency required, After Effects experience preferred
- Presentation design experience in PowerPoint
Desirable Skills but not Required
- Leadership experience, managerial experience preferred
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!