Creative Director at Coffee Meets Bagel
- REMOTE AND CANADA
Coffee Meets Bagel
Coffee Meets Bagel’s mission is to give everyone a chance at love. The app curates quality matches with fuller profiles that result in real conversations. Globally, CMB has generated millions of real dates and thousands of lasting relationships. Coffee Meets Bagel was named one of the Top 10 Dating apps by Time Magazine and the Best Dating App for Women by Refinery29. It has also been voted the #1 recommended dating app for singles looking for relationships.
It’s not often in the consumer world that you get to work on a product that impacts millions of people in a way that profoundly transforms their lives. You will have the opportunity to do just that at Coffee Meets Bagel and we need your help in telling our brand story to millions of daters globally. We’re looking to hire a Creative Director who will lead a talented and growing creative team and direct and inspire their creative vision. You will report to the Co-Founder/Head of Marketing and will lead, organize, and orchestrate all phases of creative development for all marketing campaigns, including product launches. You will drive impactful creative that delivers results across Brand, Acquisition, and Retention while keeping creative quality high and on brand.
- Creative Strategy. Define and develop our strategic creative direction that cuts through the noise and wins the minds of daters.
- Creative & Marketing Excellence. Plan, create, and execute award-winning marketing campaigns that deliver on brand and business goals.
- Effective Performance Marketing Creative. Support Performance Marketing team with creative concept and production to ensure success. Manage creatives with performance marketing agencies.
- Team Management & Orchestration. Lead & orchestrate creative team members along with other partners in the organization (marketing, product, analytics, brand) as well as external partners (e.g. agencies) to deliver results.
- Data Meets Art. Leverage data to validate your creative instincts. Use data and insight about our community to inspire new creative concepts.
- Brand Steward. Nurture our brand architecture and help translate its internal facing intent to external facing execution.
- 8+ years of relevant brand/marketing creative experience in DTC, CPG, or B2C
- Experience managing creative teams and external agencies a must
- Experience building creative for multi-channel campaigns (performance marketing, email, video, etc). 2+ years of performance marketing experience is a must.
- Experience/background in graphic design or fine arts is a must
- Driven consumer behavior through strong insights, brave decisions, and innovation execution is a must
- Experience in designing marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Experience translating creative briefs into campaigns that deliver on key brand and business goals
- Comprehensive knowledge of the design and creative advertising processes, including using data to inspire insights, inform intuition, and validate outcome
- A passionate storyteller who believes that great stories change hearts and minds
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Drive to evolve, collaborate, and be courageously candid.
- Bonus: Experience targeting consumers in Asia, particularly Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, or Thailand
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!