Creative Copywriter at AudiologyDesign
Stalwart Journeys LLC (dba AudiologyDesign) – the leading marketing agency currently dedicated to the hearing healthcare profession – is seeking a highly motivated, hands-on Software Development Engineer in Test with sound business acumen to enhance and scale our technologies, systems and code to create and execute solutions that deliver business results and an optimal client experience.
We are a fast-paced, nimble organization of highly dedicated, professional, and passionate individuals. We’ve developed a strong company culture that fosters a positive work environment and focuses on team member success. We enjoy what we do and who we do it with; and have a sustainable and viable business model that supports our success.
Reports To: Business Development Director
The mission of the Copywriter is to implement world-class content across the company’s brand, internal interface, and product to deliver exceptional written communication consistently and cohesively across all media and products.
Product Content – Collaborate, contribute and develop a product-related content strategy for client projects that is focused on user engagement and conversions.
Marketing Content – Collaborate, contribute, and develop company-related content strategies for marketing initiatives to include the AD website, AD blog, AD social media properties/campaigns, and other digital/print marketing efforts.
Job Description: Detailed responsibilities include:
- Create, grow and maintain all global product content including: global website pages, snippets, and headlines, direct mail copy
- Complete special client content projects upon request (homepages, about us, microsite geo pages etc)
- Remain current on hearing industry news and medical/technological advancements.
- Coordinate and manage a content plan for AudiologyDesign’s “Industry News Feed” (RSS feed to customer websites)
- Produce content for Social Sharing product
The Copywriter is responsible for creating written content for AudiologyDesign company branding, marketing concepts, materials for the client journey from sales through reporting, partnership marketing, and internal systems.
The Copywriter has an important role in Marketing support: contributing to branding/voice/tone guidelines, consistency in writing of marketing materials, and ensuring the company’s message is properly conveyed through print materials and web properties. The Copywriter provides the overall tone of the company and excels at written communication in all aspects.
The Copywriter ensures the copy for the client journey is cohesive and seamless from the sales process through the lifecycle of the client – and win-backs. Some components include: website content, sales proposals and presentations, intake and intake support materials, white papers, case studies, marketing resource materials, marketing materials, landing pages, email marketing and reporting.
- Support Marketing and Branding efforts to present the company with the highest level of professionalism from a copy perspective
- Collaborate, contribute, and develop company-related content and content strategies for marketing initiatives to include the AD website, AD blog, AD social media properties/campaigns, and other digital/print marketing efforts.
- Communicate and collaborate with adjacent departments to ensure maximum efficiency
- Develop and maintain detailed copy/tone guidelines for the Business Development department as it relates to Company branding, print materials and web properties
- Being a small company, each role may be required to perform duties beyond the scope of this Job Profile from time to time.
- Compensation commensurate with responsibilities and experience
- Full-Time salaried position
- Fully remote
- Benefits include up to 11 paid holidays, 21 days paid time off, medical, dental and vision care plans, long and short-term disability, life insurance, 401k matching, company-provided equipment, monthly internet stipend
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!