CPA – Tax
We are looking for a highly motivated, skilled CPA to prepare tax returns, review correspondence, and provide tax planning. We are a cloud-based tax and accounting business that is receiving great new business clients. We take pride in the accuracy and efficiency of the work we perform for our clients. We have cool clients and an even cooler staff on board!
Great opportunity for a stay at home mom! You should be licensed or a CPA/EA. Remote work / work from home is a possibility.
- Prepare individual income tax returns
- Prepare business tax returns (LLC’s, S Corp’s, C Corp’s)
- Tax Representation including liens, collections, and Offer in Compromise’s (OIC)
- Review tax returns
- Tax research
- Respond to IRS correspondence
- Assist new businesses with tax set-up
- Tax planning
- Respond to other tax matters
- Prepare other tax related returns (sales tax, business property, mill tax, etc)
- Monitor clients for compliance needs
- At least 8 years related work experience
- Excellent accounting knowledge and skills
- Must have multi-client experience from CPA or EA firm
- In-depth knowledge and experience of tax laws and California business taxation
- Familiar with ITIN requirements and foreign-owned US entities
- FBAR and FinCen reporting
- Responsive, available, and professional
- Work independently
- Correct English skills, efficient work habits
- Pay is based on efficiency, proficiency, and quality of work. Revenue sharing and incentive plan.
We are friendly, easy going people who like to work in a fun environment. If you are interested in joining our team, please forward resume with salary history.