Coverage Process Owner – 1901394
*** This role will be considered as a T08 or T07 depending on qualifications and experience. ***
The Coverage Process Owner, Personal Lines Operations will report to the Director, PL Auto Process, and will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for delivering measurable improvement to the end to end customer experience in Personal Lines Service, with a focus on the Auto and PUP coverage processes.
- Contributes to setting the strategic direction for Personal Lines Process that reinforces reduced customer and service representative effort and, creating a direct channel choice.
- Will work in conjunction with business partners across Operations, Digital, Marketing and Product to ensure a consistent omni-channel experience to deliver on goal targets and, ensure clarity on policy coverage, features and benefits.
- Works with Operations partners to identify opportunities to utilize intelligent ops or other technologies to drive work flow changes to create a unique and effortless service experience that is competitive with the external marketplace.
- Will have accountability to partner with PL Ops BI on data and reporting requirements to challenge current operating norms and drive change across the organization in support of long term goals.
- Utilizes agile methodology to execute on the identified process improvement and change management strategies.
- Will work with Product, Underwriting and Digital to ensure strategic alignment across business partners, with the ability to influence and drive the appropriate customer experience.
- Responsible for understanding areas of focus for profitability by Product, Marketing and Underwriting and executing on those strategies.
- Partners with The Hartford Way to develop management mechanisms that help drive improvements across the organization.
- Responsible to ensure consistency across both AARP Direct and Agency books of business.
- B.A. or B.S. Required
- Experience in using data and analytics to drive Organizational Strategies
- Engage and inspire strategic vision across Operations
- Experience managing diverse functional work teams, including indirect reports
- Ability to think creatively, challenge historically accepted norms and influence leadership across multiple business areas
- Demonstrates strategic thinking
- Ability to work across multiple business areas to drive partnership and unity on delivering strategic goals
- Strong business acumen; demonstrates sound business judgment and decision making
- Professional demeanor; executive presence
Job Function: Business Org Effect.
Primary Location: United States
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Overtime Status: Exempt
Remote Worker Option: Yes