Cost Accounting Business Analyst at Apex Systems
Cost Accounting Business Analyst
in Anywhere in the U.S., OR US at Apex Systems
Job #: 1068497
Cost Accounting Business Analyst
100% REMOTE (needs to work on West Coast hours)
This will start as an 18 month contract with potential to extend or convert.
- Cost accounting experience, specifically knowledge of relative value unit build for a clinical workflow (RVU)
- Experience implementing, upgrading or migrating to a new cost accounting system
- Experience with cost accounting, General Ledger, payroll and labor distribution
- SQL or PL/SQL or SAS programming experience; advanced programming skills are preferable.
- Assist with the build of a cost accounting system to be used for operational reporting purposes. Be familiar with the General Ledger, Relative Value Units and Health Care delivery.
- Requirements definition and analysis: collects and researches specific client requirements for projects, identifies requirements, gathers workflow data and basic system and reporting specifications. Develops, implements, and supports common business processes and tools. Recommends basic alternatives to address problems.
- Project planning and execution: participates in project management process, including participating in project meetings. May document issues, action items, user requirements, or deliverables from project meetings. Performs a variety of project related activities, including analysis or preparation of documentation and presentations. Accomplishes all work within established methodologies and standards.
- Business User/Owner Application Support: Provides 2nd and 3rd tier application support for assigned application(s). Monitors production batch and ad hoc jobs as required to ensure proper functioning and completion of business operations. Researches and resolves technical and functional issues according to defined prioritization/severity scheme. Influences client and gains commitment to changes required.
- Account Management: Manages relationships with assigned customers/internal clients.
- Business and Process Improvement: Identifies opportunities for business or process improvement; makes associated recommendations and implements as appropriate.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
- Employee Type:Contract
- Location:Anywhere in the U.S., OR US
- Job Type:PMO and Business Operations
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!