Job Location: Home Office
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: Bachelors
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Travel Percentage: None
Job Shift: Day
Job Category: Training
Reporting to the training manager, the corporate trainer is a key player in the Catasys, Inc. Training Center of Excellence (TCoE). Corporate trainers provide education and training to all Catasys, Inc. personnel and identified contracted individuals with an overall goal of creating an employee-based competitive advantage. Some corporate trainers work exclusively with one segment of the organization while others instruct all personnel groups. Similarly, some corporate trainers specialize in a particular curriculum while others are generalists. Corporate trainers spend the majority of their time leading training sessions and evaluating success of participants enrolled in their sessions.
In addition to responsibilities related to instruction, corporate trainers’ partner with others across the organization. They work in concert with care community team preceptors and partner with other leaders across the organization to ensure employees are well-qualified to be active members of the Catasys, Inc. workforce.
Major Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Lead training sessions, workshops, and other learning sessions sponsored by the TCoE.
- Participate in TCoE curriculum planning process for initial and ongoing education from point of hire throughout employee tenure at Catasys, Inc.
- Apply current training policies and procedures, making recommendations for revisions as needed.
- Maintain required documents, including participant evaluations according to business requirements.
- Provide subject matter expertise and behave as a resource to managers, supervisors, preceptors and others as needed.
Qualified candidates with have the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or related field, equivalent education and work experience may be considered.
- 3-5 years’ experience in teaching, training, or employee development.
- Impressive written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced knowledge of web-based training systems.
- Knowledge of healthcare delivery systems, clinical care, and behavioral health.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Robust customer service orientation, active listening skills, and the ability to anticipate customer needs.
- Able to work independently and within a team environment. Team player able to support others to achieve common goals.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and work with multiple interruptions.
- Critical thinking skills; ability to troubleshoot and identify root cause and problem solve.
- Intermediate experience level in Microsoft 365.