Corporate Recruiter at Level Access
Level Access, Inc. helps companies design and enhance their digital systems – including web sites, web applications, software, hardware, and services – so they are usable by people with disabilities. In the same way that buildings must conform to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), modern web sites and applications must be accessible to people with disabilities or face legal liability. Level Access allows organizations to address these risks and provide equal access through software, training, and consulting solutions. As a company we seek to both do well financially and create a world where all users have access to digital systems.
Level Access is looking for a Corporate Recruiter with full cycle recruiting experience. The Corporate Recruiter will manage the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), sourcing and attracting candidates, interviewing, and hiring great employees.
To succeed in this role, you should collaborate with hiring managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media, hiring events, networking, and employee referrals. The ideal candidate has an HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage full life cycle recruiting process for a high volume of reqs from initiation to the employment offer; ensuring a smooth process for candidates & hiring managers throughout.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriate skills, experience and knowledge based on position requirements.
- Source, engage and activate diverse, passive candidates using Boolean, LinkedIn, Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and alternative, unique search techniques.
- Leverage data & analytics to advise business on diverse sourcing strategies and ensure pipelines are inclusive of diverse representation.
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit for current or future opportunities.
- Prepare candidates and set expectations appropriately for interviews by providing detailed information on the company, business unit they’re interviewing with and job description details.
- Maintain positive relationships with candidates throughout their entire recruitment process to ensure a high-quality candidate experience on behalf of Level Access.
- Organize and act upon post-interview feedback to drive hiring decisions and provide appropriate and timely follow up to candidates.
- Advise hiring leader, and business partners on compensation structure for identified candidates.
- Manage the offer process from start to finish including presenting the verbal and written offer to the candidate, highlighting Level Access’ benefits, and onboarding the new teammate once they have accepted the offer.
- Ensure that the hiring process and hiring managers comply with Level Access policies and procedures and with employment laws and regulations.
- Assist in talent mapping & workforce planning projects for recurring and complex openings where talent gaps exist within the organization.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Demonstrated ability to perform full-life cycle recruiting on a variety of different types of roles & levels while managing competing priorities and recruitment related projects.
- Knowledge of recruiting metrics, assessment tools and techniques, and the ability to use data to tell a story about results and impact.
- Successful track record of building and maintaining relationships with candidates and internal business partners.
- High competency with candidate sourcing tools, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and ability to quickly learn and adopt to new technology as required. Bonus points for experience with Greenhouse!
- Exceptional customer service skills, including attention to producing high-quality results.
- Ability to partner and influence Hiring Managers and HR Partners as a talent advisor.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to be trusted with sensitive and confidential information.
- Experience working with current best practices and familiarity with industry trends in functional areas.
Salary is commensurate with experience. This is a full-time, salaried position with a competitive benefits package. It is being offered as a remote role (or office-based, if the candidate prefers). Please submit your resume and cover letter for immediate consideration.
Level Access is committed to workforce diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer. Copyright 2017, Level Access, Inc. All rights reserved.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!