Corporate Recruiter at Valvoline
- Category: Human Resources
- Primary Location: KY-Lexington or Remote, US
Valvoline is a global service-driven, product-fueled, technology-enabled company bringing Hands-On Expertise for the benefit of our customers every day. In support of our mission, Valvoline is seeking a Corporate Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team.
Our people are the foundation of what we do. When we win with employees, we win with customers and consumers. Our talent acquisition team scales and grows the business by sourcing, attracting, and hiring winning talent.
Want to help us our mission? The ideal candidate will lead highly disciplined, full life cycle recruitment processes for Corporate-level positions (non-exempt and lower-level exempt) including, but not limited to, operations, facilities and customer support, with a high focus on quality of candidates. We’re looking for someone who can create and maintain strong, effective business partnerships with internal managers, develop multiple sourcing channels to reach both active and passive candidates and a “ready now” pipeline, while leveraging technology (ATS) to ensure an effective and efficient process that gets results, and attract candidates (both internal and external) and maintain Valvoline’s superior employment brand, while providing an award-winning candidate experience. This role reports to the Talent Acquisition Director.
*Our worldwide Headquarters is located in Lexington, KY, but we are open to this role being a full-time remote position.
What You’ll Do
- Perform full life cycle talent acquisition (TA) duties (workforce planning, sourcing, recruitment, selection and onboarding) in partnership with Talent Acquisition Director, HR business partners, and hiring managers.
- Build and maintain a network of professional relationships to develop a highly qualified candidate pool.
- Establish a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for the Company, both internally and externally.
- Represent the company to outside employment agencies, job fairs, employment conferences, university job fairs and social media contacts.
- Facilitate reference checks, pre-employment screenings, and offer negotiation.
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships with hiring managers and HR business partners by acting as a recruiting consultant, solving problems, and providing proactive and consistent communications.
- Strive to meet and exceed key performance metrics including time to fill, quality of hire, offer to acceptance ratio, and diversity of final slate.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable employment laws by accurately documenting all recruitment activities in the ATS, provide expertise to hiring managers regarding their legal obligations, and staying current on applicable employment laws.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- Minimum three years of full lifecycle recruiting experience in a matrixed organization
- Previous manufacturing and supply chain recruitment experience
- Ability to work across large, complex organization to achieve results
- Proven track record of sourcing diverse talent with subject matter expertise in competitive markets
- Experience leading candidate selection and assessment through interviews, line of business engagement, skills assessments and offer negotiations
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and recruitment platforms used to source/identify candidates
- Ability to travel up to 5%
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Summer hours
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!