Corporate Partnerships Manager at Club Feast
Corporate Partnerships Manager
- Business Development
- Los Angeles, California or Remote, United States
- Full time
Club Feast Overview:
Club Feast is a technology company that connects subscribers with their favorite local restaurants and saves them 40% on their pre-scheduled food delivery. By re-imagining the current paradigm, Club Feast saves customers money, enhances restaurants’ profitability, and improves the food delivery experience for all! Club Feast is backed by General Catalyst and other top investors. For more information, visit www.clubfeast.com or check us out on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @clubfeast and on TikTok @club_feast
Club Feast is in search of a Corporate Partnerships Manager who has great interpersonal, organizational, and creative ideas to join the Feast Fam! This position will report directly to the VP of Business Development.
- Promoting awareness of our brand, value proposition, differentiators, and selling the vision to corporate partnerships
- Assist in the execution of highly nuanced deal negotiations and act as corporate account lead; maintaining rapport & seek opportunities to upsell and further integrate
- Envision new, creative ways to partner with third parties that align and/or compliment & elevate Club Feast such as town halls, offsites, happy hours
- Lead generation: Assist in identifying, evaluating, and prioritizing corporate partnership outreach opportunities -factors to determine: location, budget, employee headcount, current perks
- Develop meaningful long-term relationships with corporations and sustaining rapport
- Ensure close alignment on deals before, during, and after closed/won
- Establish key performance indicators that will determine the ultimate success of the partnership
- Support all aspects of partnership go-to-market, ensuring that all parties hit their respective timelines prior, during, and once active- check for bugs, hours of operation, black out dates, holidays
- Corporate partners – morale of organization – evaluate effective partners
- Offering perks, quality, and ease of platform to order across the organization, incremental spend opportunities-town halls, new hires, training, happy hours
- Positive attitude, go-getter, self-starter entrepreneurial, visionary
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, great at building rapport
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. HubSpot)
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Competitive Compensation Package (exact compensation based on experience)
- Unlimited PTO
- Collaborative, fun startup culture
- Unlimited opportunities for growth
Why Club Feast?
Club Feast is a fun, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment that empowers its employees to work independently and collaboratively in a remote environment to drive results that greatly impact the business. Since early on, one of our go-to values has been #evolveordie and we are constantly growing and changing and need Sales Reps that can help lead these trends and be flexible, open-minded, but profit-driven and focused to help us build this rocket ship! Plus, you can work from anywhere you would like!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are taking all necessary COVID Precautions to keep our employees safe.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!