Corporate Events Specialist at Prime Therapeutics
Corporate Events Specialist – Hybrid
Time Type: Full time
Job Requisition Id: R-08781
Our work matters. We help people get the medicine they need to feel better and live well. We do not lose sight of that. It fuels our passion and drives every decision we make.
Job Posting Title
Corporate Events Specialist – Hybrid
The Corporate Events Specialist is responsible for managing event communications, websites and mobile applications for Prime hosted and externally sponsored events. This position works collaboratively with our in-house creative team on management of all event creative deliverables.
- Determine, manage and execute all branded deliverables for events and conferences; submit job tickets, write creative briefs, attend review meetings, provide quantity and shipping information to production manager and route deliverables through the associated approvals
- Manage the company’s event software, Cvent, to develop websites, registration, communications and mobile applications including content creation, agendas, company information, ads, speaker bios, distribution lists, etc; maintain in-depth knowledge of Cvent system enhancements and configuration requirements
- Administer Prime’s conference sponsorships and booth logistic support including partnership with external vendors to ship, install/dismantle, store and process all related conference documentation including invoices, registering attendees and corresponding with conference contacts
- Research locations for small Prime hosted events and coordinate with chosen location on all necessary deliverables and logistics
- Manage Prime’s Company store by working with the vendor on choosing inventory, creating promotional communications, and collaborating with internal teams on special orders
- Maintain Prime’s calendar of events and all event RSVPs for hosted events
- Plan and execute Prime hosted meals at conferences and events
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or Public Relations or related area of study, or equivalent combination of education and/or relevant work experience
- 2 years of project-based work experience in communications, event planning and/or marketing roles
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for work visa or residency sponsorship
- Experience planning or coordinating corporate events and conferences
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and balance multiple projects/priorities
- Strong collaboration skills; ability to work with a variety of internal cross-functional teams at all levels within the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM)/health care experience
- Previous experience and/or training in Cvent or other event management software
Minimum Physical Job Requirements
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Constantly required to sit, use hands to handle or feel, talk and hear
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Reports to the Mgr Corporate Events
- Potential pay for this position ranges from $56,500.00 – $85,100.00 based on experience and skills. Pay range may vary by 8% depending on applicant location.
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage diverse candidates to apply and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, family status, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Prime Therapeutics’ fast-paced and dynamic work environment is ideal for proactively addressing the constant changes in today’s health care industry. Our employees are involved, empowered, and rewarded for their achievements. We value new ideas and work collaboratively to provide the highest quality of care and service to our members.
If you are looking to advance your career within a growing, team-oriented, award-winning company, apply to Prime Therapeutics today and start making a difference in people’s lives.
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage diverse candidates to apply and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more