Copywriter at Bondhouse
YieldX by BondHouse is the first intelligent income-driven investment platform. We are changing the way everyone from institutions and wealth managers to enterprises and the mass affluent design, build and deliver income portfolios at scale.
Life at BondHouse:
BondHouse is led by FinTech, investment, capital markets, and quantitative modeling industry veterans. As a high growth company with world-class financial backers, you will be challenged and rewarded as you contribute to a collective mission towards success. BondHouse offers competitive compensation and benefits and seeks to grow our human capital base through building an all-star team of dedicated, kind, intelligent, motivated and diverse individuals. We are looking for intellectually curious, collaborative team players that have a demonstrated interest in disruptive financial technology.
About the Role:
BondHouse is seeking an experienced, creative copywriter with ample experience writing for financial companies. The Copywriter will work with the UI/UX, marketing, and sales teams to craft website copy and customer communication collateral (e-mails, text messages, etc.)
- Work with senior management and marketing to establish the tone of the brand voice
- Work with the product team on design to help fit copy requirements
- Write copy for the website, app, and other customer-facing collateral as needed
- 5-7 years of experience, ideally from a financial or banking institution
- Their own computer, and the ability to work offsite 30-40 hours per week for 4-5 weeks (with potential to extend)
- Strong grasp of SEO best practices
- Experience writing copy for websites and email marketing
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: BondHouse does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. BondHouse does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners. You must be authorized to work in U.S. BondHouse currently does not sponsor H1B work visas
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!