Copywriter at Goodwall
At Goodwall, we’re on a mission to level the playing field for youth globally. Goodwall’s social platform supports 2m+ young talent aged 16-24 in 150+ countries to develop skills with gamified challenges, showcase skills with a digital profile and connect to learning and earning opportunities from scholarships to jobs.
Goodwall’s remote-first team is global and growing. We hire talent wherever the best talent is. Our social enterprise has raised $20m+ in investment and has been featured by Forbes, CNN and the Wall Street Journal. Watch this link to see one of the Founders speak at the World Economic Forum about the skills gap.
Goodwall is hiring a Copywriter who is passionate about Gen Z and impact, through connecting youth to upskilling and opportunities. You will work alongside the creative team to write scripts for video-first Tiktok style online skilling programs within our app and across all our social media.
What you will be doing but not limited to
- Write engaging copy that converts for multiple channels: Goodwall app, goodwall.io, email, push, etc.
- Develop and test creative messaging across marketing touch points including landing pages, social media posts, ads, partnership collateral, newsletters, etc.
- Write and optimize app descriptions for the app stores.
- Develop ideas and marketing communication for existing and new Goodwall products and features.
- Support the execution of in-app programs including the creation of copy for challenge assets, notifications and video scripts.
- Translate and localize content from English into French and vice versa.
- Partner with other cross-functional teams such as Product and Community to creatively scale our brand’s tone of voice clearly, concisely, and effectively.
- You have 3+ years of work experience as a creative copywriter in an agency, a brand or both.
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and French would be an advantage.
- You have the ability to adjust and iterate based on client requests
- You have experience in adapting different personas, especially Gen Z
- You are capable of internalizing the brand voice, and strategically adapting it to speak to our audiences.
- You are a team player, flexible, positive and always happy to go the extra mile.
- You have an excellent understanding of current trends and culture and the ability to adapt a brand perspective to drive attention.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to build a game-changing brand and product for Gen Z in a well-funded, fast-growing scale up.
- A mission that you can be proud of and the ability to have a real impact both on the company and on the future of the next generation.
- An international team and a challenging, fast-moving environment where change is constant and creativity is celebrated.
- Competitive compensation and a flexible work environment.
- Opportunities to grow within the organization.
Goodwall knows the value in working with a team of people from all walks of life and levels of experience, and we are committed to being an inclusive and varied workplace.
*Please feel free to reach out for any reasonable adjustments that may be required