Copywriter at WealthCounsel
Copywriter (Remote, Full-time Position) USA
- Full Time
WealthCounsel is the premier provider of solutions for estate planners and business lawyers. Our combined offerings of drafting technology, legal education and practice development help attorneys elevate their practices and achieve greater success. We believe in the power of service and the strength of an elite member community that is over 4,000 members strong to make a difference in the lives of our customers and their clients.
The Copywriter will be responsible for providing promotional and technical copy for WealthCounsel’s solutions and marketing campaigns across multiple channels while maintaining consistency and evolving WealthCounsel’s brand voice. The Copywriter responsibilities include writing and editing copy to meet the goals of various departmental projects This position reports to the Creative Director.
- Develop and deliver copy requests, including marketing campaigns, emails, blog posts, banner ads, website assets, video scripts, crisis management communications, etc. across multiple channels
- Conceptualize and write engaging content for creative initiatives, campaigns, and projects
- Coordinate, complete, and oversee job-related activities and assignments
Skills, Abilities, Experience & Qualifications:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills while being open to feedback and edits
- Offer a meticulous approach to work and an eye for detail
- Have the ability to meet tight deadlines and multitask many projects
- Be proactive
- Embrace collaboration, change, and creativity
- Effective interpersonal communication techniques; enjoy speaking with others and listening to their concerns
- Ability to tailor suggestions to the needs of individual departments at WealthCounsel; can find win/win solutions
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office suite and Google Docs
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Creative Writing, Advertising, or related field
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience developing copy concepts in a corporate or marketing environment
- Ability to interpret and apply a wide variety of instructions and creative direction whether written, oral or visual format
- Previous experience with HubSpot and Wrike
- Experience adhering to the Chicago Manual of Style and/or legal writing
- Experience writing materials for attorneys or working within estate planning
- Previous project management experience, including writing policies, procedures, and workflows
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K with matching, gym and home internet reimbursement, and future growth opportunities within the company.
Additionally, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Virtual Employment opportunities are open for hire in any state except Alaska, California and Hawaii
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!