Copywriter at Massdrop
- Remote, United States
Who We Are
Drop is a data-driven product design company built by and for enthusiasts. Founded in San Francisco in 2012, Drop is home to 7 million members across the globe who actively inform our product design engine. Drop combines deep industry expertise, community insights, and rich data signals to help create high-quality Mechanical Keyboard and Audiophile products that exceed the expectations of our communities. Join the community at Drop.com.
About the Role
Drop is looking for a Copywriter to provide ongoing copywriting work for various Drop marketing projects including product, social and email copy. We’re a fast-growing, fast-paced e-commerce startup, and our members are our first priority. The Copywriter will work closely with the Creative team and report directly to our Art Director.
This is a part-time contractor position for 10-20 hours per week with the potential to become a more permanent role.
Drop is a distributed workplace which means none of us work out of an office. We’re looking to expand beyond our San Francisco-based team to include great remote talent located anywhere in the US or Canada.
- Provide compelling copy for projects including: product pages, email, growth marketing and other materials.
- Communicate complicated technical topics in clear, concise & compelling ways to a both a non-technical audience & our highly technical enthusiast base
- Providing feedback and editing other team members’ work and helping to update the company’s style guide.
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment with art director, marketing, engineers, strategists, and product managers
- Work autonomously, with little hand-holding
- Create original, breakthrough work within established brand guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, creative writing, or another field that requires consistent writing
- 5+ years of professional experience writing copy in an in-house Creative department or comparable creative agency
- Experience writing copy in the consumer electronics space is a plus.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!