Copywriter at ClinicalMind
- New York, NY or Remote, US
- Mid Level
ClinicalMind is a full-service medical communications company with extensive experience in specialty therapeutic areas. We offer unique, cutting-edge live and digital initiatives designed to integrate, support, and enhance our client objectives and drive additional engagement with key customers.
ClinicalMind’s talented team defines our company. Anyone who works in this business knows that their success is based on one thing above all else the people. We treat our employees with the same respect we give our clients.
The Copywriter position is responsible for supporting the VP, Scientific Services within CM Evergreen, a division of CM focused on earlier start-up biotechnology clients. The specific position requirements are as follows:
- Responsible for generating concepts/ideas and highly targeted copy on one or more assigned CM Evergreen accounts
- Fluent in concepting and collaborating and can write in different styles for various channels working with the strategy, scientific, account, and creative teams
- Ideate, write, and execute innovative copy across all media platforms in partnership with the team; specific experience with healthcare investor/corporate presentations and corporate message platforms strongly preferred
- Sell copy ideas from strategic concept development through completion
- Work collaboratively with the CM Evergreen team to successfully produces creative product within time constraints and on budget
- Present work internally and to clients in a confident and professional manner
- Prepare references and annotating submissions according to a client’s medical/legal/regulatory review process
- Collaborate with the CM editorial staff to route content for fact checking and copyediting
Background/experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field advertising, writing, science
- 3+ years of experience in healthcare advertising agencies
- Possesses an inquisitive mind, asks relevant questions in the search for insights
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
- Is detail oriented with a strong ability to research and problem solve
- Learns quickly and possesses a continuous learning mentality
- Communicates clearly, concisely, and respectfully both verbally and in writing; will be expected to communicate with clients directly under the supervisions of the VP, Scientific Services
- Displays strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to collaborate
- Demonstrates competency in the entire Microsoft software suite
- Can provide a portfolio of work demonstrating conceptual capabilities in both digital and print mediums, including healthcare
Location: NYC Office or remote
ClinicalMind is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!