Copywriter at Retail Ecommerce Ventures (REV)
Location: UK, Canada, Central America, and Australia: 100% Remote
Retail Ecommerce Ventures (REV) has an immediate opening(s) for Copywriters who can turn around complete copy packages based on client brief and client interview.
Founded by entrepreneurs Tai Lopez and Alex Mehr, REV acquires and reimagines distressed retail brands and turns them into e-commerce success stories.
REV’s ever-growing portfolio includes retail stalwarts Pier 1 Imports, Dress Barn, Modell’s, Linens ‘n Things, Franklin Mint, Stein Mart, and Radio Shack.
- Can skip between 3-4 clients copy in 1 day
- Want to be part of a growth-driven, high energy team
- Know how to capture a client’s voice using basic research/briefs provided
- Can write well and work productively under pressure
- Have at least 2 years of direct-response copywriting experience (samples REQUIRED)
- Can follow written guidelines and briefs
- Are proactive and can juggle multiple priorities
- Are confident in your ability to write copy that converts (there will be a test phase)
- Are comfortable using Slack and Zoom daily for communication
- Have a minimum of 40 hours a week available
- Are willing to do a writing test (approx. 4 to 5 hours, this is paid)
- 3-5 years as a Copywriter, preferably in the Digital Marketing space
- Experience with email automations, email campaigns, copy for FB ads as needed
- Copywriting Experience – Writing for Ecommerce and various Brands
- Impeccable grammar + proofreading skills
To apply: email, email@example.com
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!