Copywriter at Fullscript
- Ottawa, ON + Remote: Canada, USA + Scottsdale, AZ
Fullscript’s purpose, helping people get better, is core to everything we do. Our virtual dispensing solution supports practitioners as they support millions of patients across North America with the industry’s best supplements. That said, our purpose extends beyond our platform. It’s at the core of our business decisions and how we treat our #fullscriptfam.
By joining us, you stand with our purpose. You are an independent thinker, who leaves things better than you found them. You do things not because they’re easy but because they’re right.
Ready to make an impact?
Fullscript is seeking a Copywriter who has a journalistic mindset and ability to present information smoothly, concisely, and persuasively — a wordsmith with experience in everything from long-form blog and editorial content to short-form product, web, and video copy.
You’ll play a role in strengthening the voice of a platform that reaches millions of patients and thousands of practitioners monthly — a platform that is paving the way in a brand-new industry. When our platform evolves, you will too as the team explores new ways of speaking to practitioners and works to create the operating system for integrative health.
What you’ll do:
- Work with team to write content for a variety of formats including email copy, headlines, video content, website copy, educational content, social, and product marketing
- Edit content written by other members of the team to ensure that it reflects our standards for quality, voice, and tone.
- Keep up with and push an ever-evolving tone/brand voice
- Write informative, authentic, on-brand, and engaging copy
- Assist on special projects and initiatives as needed
- Think of new and innovative ways to engage our audience
- Keep up to date with current culture, trends and creative ideas
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience copywriting
- A strong portfolio* that demonstrates big ideas and persuasive writing skills
- Experience in health & wellness journalism would be a plus as well as a strong interest in tech, integrative medicine, digital and video content
- Agency and/or client-side marketing experience
- Experience writing personal brand-related copy
- The ability to translate technical product descriptions into simpler and easier to understand copy/content
- Intermediate video writing experience
- Strong understanding of structure for producing long copy documents.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment, adaptable to fast-changing demands
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team, while also working well independently
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Up-to-date on writing best practices for websites, SEO, emails, and acquisition landing pages.
To be considered, all candidates must submit a link to their online portfolio(s). Bonus points for a cover letter with a good story about you (which can be uploaded with the cover letter or you can add a link to the below field).
Our team handles a lot of sensitive health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.
What we can offer you:
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both. We also believe pups make life better, which also means some of our physical locations are dog-friendly.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.fullscript.com or find us on social media.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!