Copywriter at Intelligent Demand
- Location: Denver, Colorado, United States or Remote
- Contract Allows Remote
Intelligent Demand, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, is a fast-growing B2B digital marketing agency with proven capabilities in revenue growth strategy, integrated demand generation, marketing automation, and CRM, content marketing, and sales enablement. Our singular focus is the dramatic improvement in our clients’ revenue. We offer a fun, flexible, and fast-paced environment. We’ve curated a team full of smart, passionate marketers who are building a new-model marketing agency where culture, innovation, and measurable results guide the way.
There’s a lot going on at ID and we need an extra pair of hands to author content for healthcare, technology and enterprise clients. Your experience as a content creator of material that drives results is what we are looking for. You have a gift for translating complex, obscure technical material into digestible soundbites that engage your audience. If you’d like to spend 10-20 hours a week on interesting work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, let’s talk.
Spend your days:
- Writing content including white papers, articles, blog posts, and webinars, Linked In ads, landing pages, content hubs, display and websites
- Participating in strategy meetings to thoroughly understand the client’s objectives
- Contributing to the campaign ideation process and the creation of all tactical outputs
- Transforming highly complex, technical material into engaging, action-oriented marketing messages
- Pushing conventional thinking and continually looking for new/better/inspirational methods of getting your message out
- Cutting loose with a joke to break up an intense day
What you’ll bring to the table:
- An undergraduate degree in interactive media, journalism, communications, or a related discipline
- 5+ years of experience as a copywriter with an emphasis on developing content for high-tech B2B clients – ABM experience is a must have
- Strong B2B portfolio that proudly boasts your exceptional work – whitepaper, email, headline display, blogs, messaging strategy, call to action, content audits and other engaging content
- A crazy passion for modern marketing – you can’t get enough of the trends, technology, and emerging best practices
- A desire to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry
- Availability for 10-20 hours of work ongoing – 100% remote
And you’ll be rewarded with stuff like:
- A competitive rate and manageable velocity
- Super smart team of committed professionals to hang out with
- Flexibility to work from anywhere in the continuous US
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!