Copyeditor – Molecular Biology and Biochemistry at Cactus Communications
Cactus Communications provides high-quality copyediting services to the top journal publishers in North America and Europe.
Cactus Communications has consistently ranked among the top 20 on the global list of the Top 100 Companies for Telecommute Jobs (Forbes.com) since 2016.
We are looking for copyeditors to work on a contractual basis.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Copyedit accepted journal articles to ensure that the final text is error-free and meets journal language specifications.
- Style various elements of a journal article according to given guidelines.
WHY THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
- You will have complete flexibility.
- You will work on articles for some of the best journals in the world. Therefore, the editing effort is expected to be low since these articles have already been accepted.
- You are at liberty to take on work from other clients.
- You will be exposed to research carried out worldwide and will get an insider’s view of the burgeoning, multi-million-dollar publishing industry.
WHAT YOU NEED
- A degree (bachelor’s, master’s, PhD, etc.) in any field
- Experience in copyediting for a life sciences or chemistry journal
- Familiarity with the AMA style guide
- Proficiency in using MS Word, specifically, Track Changes and styling options
Please email email@example.com with your CV and mention, “COPYEDITORS: MOLECULAR BIOLOGY AND BIOCHEMISTRY” in the subject line. Please cite the source as FlexJobs.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!