Copy Editor at Happify
Title: Copy Editor
- Location: United States
About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform focused on improving mental and physical health. Our platform utilizes an evidence-based approach that delivers scientifically-validated programs which positively impact behavior to help manage chronic conditions alongside providing access to solutions such as telehealth, AI-powered coaching and access to therapeutics, as required, to improve peoples’ everyday lives. Happify Health offers two core solutions for its customers and end-users; Digital Therapeutics and Care Delivery solutions and services across the healthcare ecosystem, including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and individuals. Today, the Happify Health platform is available globally in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives.
About the Role
We’re seeking a passionate and detail-oriented Copy Editor to join Happify Health’s Content team. Reporting to the Editorial Director, the Copy Editor will proofread and copy edit a variety of content, including editorial articles, infographics, newsletters, science-based activities, polls, quizzes, app screens, and conversational A.I. dialogues across the Happify and Kopa apps/websites. You’ll work closely with editors, writers, clinicians, and production coordinators, and ensure that final copy is clean, coherent, and user/reader-friendly, while adhering to Happify Health’s standards and style guide. You thrive in fast-paced environments and have an incredible eye for detail, superior grammar skills, and a knack for catching every stray punctuation mark.
Happify Health has offices in New York and Massachusetts, but we are open to remote candidates.
- Proofread copy and correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors across a wide variety of digital content.
- Check all copy for style, readability, and adherence to Happify Health’s editorial policies and best practices.
- Ensure that articles and dialogues are logically structured.
- Own and update the Happify and Kopa style guides.
- Optimize content for SEO when applicable.
- Maintain the Happify and Kopa voice across all content experiences.
- 5+ years of experience as a copy editor.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities at once.
- Superior grammar and copyediting skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience working within a content management system.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!