Copy Editor: US or Canada at Inside.com
Inside.com is a network of email newsletters. We publish high-quality roundups that curate, summarize, and analyze all of the most important news in many different verticals and industries. Some examples are cybersecurity, electric vehicles, virtual and augmented reality, artificial intelligence, business, and more.
If you love business & tech news, this is the job for you!
As Inside’s Copy Editor, you’ll be the final set of eyes on everything Inside publishes, including daily newsletters and premium content. You’ll work with writers and Business Researchers to improve their writing skills, driving and inspiring them to continually submit cleaner copy.
You move fast, love to be busy, and have a really solid understanding of business, technology, and finance. You’re half coach, half copy editor.
About the role:
- Edit Inside newsletters and premium content
- Ensure all newsletters have been sent at the end of the day
- Provide detailed feedback and support that helps our team incrementally improve their writing every day
- Master Inside’s Editorial style guide and ensure it’s followed
- Learn Inside products and goals
- Ensure we remain neutral and that we always lead with facts and data first
- Learn and implement best practices for copy editing
- Edit 1 issue of Inside Daily Brief on Saturday & Sunday morning
- $40k CAD
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent copy-editing skills & AP style mastery
- Desire to work in a team-based, entrepreneurial company
- Maintain composure in high-pressure situations & under tight deadlines
- Exceptional at learning on the fly and tackling new projects with little or no guidance
- Bonus: experience working in a Business-to-Business or email newsletter environment
- Work in North America Time Zones.
Location: US or Canada
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!