Copy Editor at SmartBug Media
Freelance Copy Editor (Remote)
- (Multiple states)
- Part Time
- Mid Level
SmartBug Media, a leading digital and content marketing agency, is seeking a freelance copy editor to edit short-form and long-form content, such as blogs, emails, and e-books. We want someone who consistently delivers near-flawless copy edits. Our editors need to be able to spot the teeniest of errors while keeping an eye on the big picture—logic, flow, repetition, etc.
- Deliver flawless edited copy in the form of blogs, e-books, and case studies
- Manage own workload to deliver edited copy for clients in a variety of industries (healthcare, senior living, technology, SaaS)
- Edit for both Chicago and AP styles, as needed
- Contribute approximately 20 hours per week with potential for growth
- 2+ years of copy editing experience
- Degree in English, Journalism, or equivalent work experience
- A meticulous approach to grammar, spelling, and providing the highest quality, cleanest, most concise copy possible
- A sharp eye for detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- An uncompromising approach to hitting deadlines
- Ability to utilize project management software to track tasks and submit deliverables
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage your own workload
About SmartBug Media
SmartBug Media is a fast-growing and nationally recognized inbound marketing agency. We’ve built our name and client base by delivering game-changing marketing campaigns that increase traffic, leads, customers, and brand value. That’s why we are recommended by some of the biggest names in inbound marketing and maintain a client roster that’s growing by the day.
We are a 56-person remote company that believes you shouldn’t have to compromise work/life balance in order to deliver great work, and we believe that you can do this from anywhere.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!