Coordinator, Talent Acquisition at Tinuiti
Title: Coordinator, Talent Acquisition
People Division – Remote – Full Time
Tinuiti is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our world-class recruiting team! You will be responsible for supporting the Talent Acquisition (TA) Team by performing various recruiting functions including, but not limited to: coordinating and scheduling interviews, maintaining the applicant tracking systems (ATS), assisting the TA team with sourcing top talent, as well as various daily administrative duties. This position will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to understand the talent needs of each department we recruit for and how we collaborate to find the perfect candidate
- Proactively source to build and nurture a robust pipeline of qualified candidates through a variety of search methods (social media, internal database, employee referrals, LinkedIn, virtual job fairs, etc.)
- Assist the team with scheduling interviews across multiple offices, with interviewers in multiple time zones
- Be the first point of contact for candidates and create a strong candidate relationship and a positive experience
- Assist Recruiters with reviewing resumes for skill-set fit and shadow on phone screens
- Create relevant and compelling communication strategies that help promote our open roles and amazing culture at Tinuiti
- Assist with daily recruiting admin support for the team
- Collaborate on special projects as assigned to support the Recruiting team and People department function
- Career Ambition – Knows what he/she wants from a career and actively works on it, makes things happen
- Learning on the Fly – Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Action Oriented – Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- Detail Oriented – Ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Time Management – Uses time effectively/efficiently, prioritizes projects, gets more done in less time
- Competent in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Basic knowledge of Recruiting / Human Resources (hands-on experience is not necessary)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong project/time management skills, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Able to multitask and remain positive in our fast-paced environment
- Exhibit maturity and professionalism in handling confidential information
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Human Resources or similar
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple – to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values – Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change – inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!