Coordinator, Retail Sales at Olaplex
Title: Coordinator, Retail Sales
Location: Work from Anywhere
Classifications: Full-Time Remote
Core responsibilities about the role
Collaborate with the Vice President of Global Retail Sales to support global retailers and be the direct brand contact for day-to-day business needs.
- Be a key support for the Retail Sales team assisting with all aspects of the business, including managing calendars, assisting with new product launch plans, forecast alignment, product training support, management of meeting minutes and follow-up.
- Manage and execute all Retail Sales & Education customer events.
- Assist with all departments to ensure customer deadlines are met.
- Work closely with the Operations team to set up customer new item forms and contracts, as well as help manage customer orders, inventory and forecasts.
- Partner with the Education team both locally and globally to localize and deploy education assets.
- Be the internal expert and administrator on all retailer systems and portals.
- Coordinate new product launches with customers, including retail sample submissions, new vendor and item set up forms, sales sheets and pricing.
- Manage and organize retail account files, assortments, promotional calendars, sales reports.
- Track and communicate promotional activity, online and in-store, including competitive market intelligence.
Qualifications about you
- 2+ years of experience. Global Retail Sales experience is preferred but not required.
- BA Degree OR relevant experience.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines while managing multiple projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with experience in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detail oriented with a dedication to quality work.
- Ability to cultivate relationships with internal team members and senior management.
- Thrive in a dynamic atmosphere and tight timelines.
Our Total Rewards
- Work/Life Balance: Remote work environment, paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules.
- Wellness: Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees in addition to short and long-term disability coverage and life insurance; dependent care flexible spending account company match.
- Financial Well-being: Roth and 401k plans; 401k match of 50% up to the first 6%
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program: Career development is as important to us as we know it is to you!
- Culture: Our team has an attitude of gratitude and a shared passion for our brand. Join our culture committee and/or DE&I champion team to play a role in building and sustaining our secret sauce.
- Recognition: We celebrate our peers and colleagues with our monthly Hero Recognition and Awards’ program. Make a difference as a Bond Builder’ and/or Commendable Creative!’
- Products: Fourteen (14) free products per year, plus a friends and family discount.