Coordinator, Customer Success – Campaigns
TELECOMMUTE Seattle, Washington, United States Customer Success
The Coordinator, Customer Success – Campaigns is the front-line of customer campaigns & communications with operations. This role will be responsible for assisting Customer Success Managers with Banzai customer campaigns so clients get the most from Banzai’s audience acquisition solutions.
As the front-line of communication with the operations team, this role will ensure all Banzai campaigns run smoothly on behalf of clients. This includes but is not limited to managing all campaigns in the Banzai platform, communicating with operations internally to deliver specific client requests & coordinating with Customer Success Managers to keep clients happy.
- Responsibility for managing Banzai webapp campaigns of all assigned accounts.
- Provide a concierge experience for all Banzai customers.
- Bridge communications between operations & customer success to always maintain the highest level of professional service for our clients & coordinate with operations to make sure customers’ needs are met.
- Provide data-driven advice and recommendations to the customer success team to reduce client churn.
- Detail oriented, thorough note-taker, organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience navigating complex business organizations
- Strong relationship builder
- Experience working with marketing managers and/or account management a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Work from our Seattle office, or anywhere else, remotely
- Pizza Thursdays – paid lunch every other Thursday for all-company meetup
- Health, vision, and dental insurance fully covered
- 401(k) with generous match
- $1,000 per year for professional development
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave per year
- Up to $100 / month internet reimbursement for remote employees
- Company paid cell phone plan for customer-facing employees