Conversion Rate Optimizer at Spiraledge
Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
Who we are
Spiraledge is a collection of companies focused on health and wellness and is the parent company of fast growing e‐commerce sites SwimOutlet & YogaOutlet.
Both SwimOutlet and YogaOutlet have been named an Internet Retailer Hot 100 Company.
We are a fully remote team, with headquarters previously in Campbell, California. We are in the process of transforming our retail sites to include a completely redesigned user experience, along with adding a modern site architecture.
The Conversion Rate Optimizer will help lead all strategic & operational activities required to A/B testing on SwimOutlet.com and our other retail properties. This role will be responsible for conversion rate optimization, to achieve profitable revenue growth. The candidate should have extensive experience with A/B testing, statistical validation, and the tools needed to execute on this. In addition, the candidate should enjoy researching and testing new approaches to the customer journey to improve conversion rate.
CRO – Conversion Rate Optimizer | A/B Testing Manager, SwimOutlet
What you will do
- Lead A/B testing program; own both strategy and execution to continually identify improvement opportunities across all stages of the consumer journey
- Own and drive functionality for a/b testing of site experience, serves as product expert for those areas
- Own product improvements and decisions that maximize revenue per visit
- Document and maintain the roadmap for all current and future tests and support the business teams in the test prioritization process; constantly learn and evolve the test launch processes as experimentation matures
- Dive in when needed taking on ad hoc strategy and research initiatives for the eCommerce site (e.g., competitor capabilities research, identifying industry best practices and benchmarks, etc.)
- Define the user journey through story mapping and document detailed business requirements
- Assist with the UX/UI optimization by partnering with the design team and developers to deliver best-in-class designed experiences with performance and customer experience top-of-mind
- Present product strategy, data based recommendations, and outcomes to cross-functional team and executive leadership; develops and presents on-going performance metrics for product focus areas
- Work directly with stakeholders leading and collaborating on strategy, requirements, and implementation and ensure buy-in across stakeholder and partners
- Engage in on-going consumer research, analysis, and testing to identify pain points and opportunities and translate user needs into product strategy
- Consistently track and publish KPIs to measure impact of owned products
- New Technology and Integrations – provide technical evaluation of new platforms and mar-tech vendors to meet business goals
Who you are
- 3+ years of retail (eCommerce) experience and Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3+ years of product management (technical capabilities of site) with proven track record of delivering business success
- CRO experience in an eCommerce company
- Experience with Google Analytics 360 and A/B testing products
- Must be flexible and have the ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Extreme attention to detail is a must for this position
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as accept direction on given assignment
- Strong communication, teamwork, and cross-functional skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Spiraledge provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!