Conversational Designer, Knowledge Management at Coinbase
Conversational Designer, Knowledge Management
Remote – USA
Coinbase has built the world’s leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Coinbase’s Customer Experience (CX) organization plays a critical role in achieving that vision. Our team is dedicated to eliminating customer pain points, empowering our global user base via self-service and automation, and optimizing customer support interactions to build an effortless experience. Our subteam, CX Knowledge Management, supports global, customer-facing content creation and maintenance, internal documentation, localization efforts, and training.
As Conversational Designer within the CX organization, you will be responsible for helping to support our messaging platform (LivePerson), helping to customize and configure the tool according to developing business needs. You will have the opportunity to be part of the team shaping this important strategy.
What You’ll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
- Design customer-centric conversational experiences.
- Research and analyze intents and the associated customer actions to evaluate agent and bot performance.
- Create and manage bot design documentation, bot personas, example dialogs, conversation flow diagrams, and error handling patterns.
- Define the intent portfolio for NLU and how it maps to conversation design.
- Review conversation transcripts to identify gaps, modifying design to close them.
- Write copy for bot conversations.
- Interpret bot performance metrics and draw relevant conclusions using bot data, broadly.
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in conversational design, UX copy, or linguistic content verification.
- Passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Strong attention to detail, with a willingness to dive deep into data to inform design decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience meeting with and communicating information to senior management.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the needs of a high-growth and fast-paced organization.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with LivePerson systems
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations@ coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact accommodations@ coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!