Contract QA Analyst – Engineer at Pharmaceutical Strategies Group - PSG
Contract QA Analyst/Engineer
- Job Category: Analytics
- Requisition Number: CONTR01150
- Posting Details
For over 20 years PSG has been singularly focused on helping our clients navigate the complex and ever-changing challenges of drug management. Through our leading pharmacy intelligence and technologies, we save our clients billions of dollars every year with an unwavering commitment to serving as an advocate and strategic partner to our clients.
We are currently seeking an individual to work with our product teams to deliver high quality applications, systems and data. This key role will work to ensure completion of quality assurance deliverables, adherence to quality and product development processes and standards. This will be a 6-12-month contract (1099) role and can be remote/work from home.
- Will be responsible for quality of the assigned work items/modules as per defined quality standards.
- Will test new features and changes, ensuring the implementation matches the specifications, finding bugs, and regressions
- Hands-on experience including but not limited to both white box, black box testing, and automated testing tools
- Experience with performance testing is a plus
- Will work with QA and Dev teams to ensure the testing requirements are well understood, test cases are documented, and test results are published as per schedule
- Will work closely with various departments internally, understand QA requirements, and clearly manage expectations
- Will contribute to improving QA processes, work across organizational boundaries and exercise appropriate influence to ensure commitment to customers and product quality
- 3+ years’ experience in software testing
- Experience with test automation
- Proven ability to work with teams and build a high-performance culture
- Solid understanding of software development, debugging, testing, and problem-solving
- Deep knowledge of various QA Frameworks and Tools (like Selenium, JMeter, JUnit and others)
- Working knowledge of source code control systems; SVN, TFS, CVS or Github
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong track record of on-time delivery for large, cross-functional, projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- BS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- PSG will not consider sponsoring applicants for this position
Salary and Benefits
Salary is based on background and experience. Benefits include full medical, pharmacy, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, sick leave, 401k match and annual bonus potential.
Volunteer Time off
PSG recognizes it is our responsibility as a good corporate citizen to help enrich our surrounding communities of residence and work. We encourage our employees to take time off and become involved in their communities, lending their voluntary support to programs that positively impact the quality of life within these communities.
PSG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all policies and procedures, areas of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation, benefits, transfers, terminations, social, and recreational programs and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!