Contract Corporate Recruiter at National General Insurance Agency, Inc.
Contract Corporate Recruiter – REMOTE
- WFH US National
Provide full-cycle recruiting services to the assigned business unit(s). Responsible for providing the sourcing, qualifying and delivering diverse candidates primarily for high-volume non-exempt level positions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Consult with business leaders on position requirements, candidate availability and job descriptions for high volume open positions to execute on full-cycle recruitment responsibilities
- Develop creative sourcing plans to include traditional networking strategies, web-based, and social media (non-traditional) strategies
- Review resumes and applications, phone interview, and recommend top talent for a wide-variety of positions including front-line recruiting to include customer service, sales, claims, and call-center positions
- Coordinate interview appointments, feedback and decisions to internal and external applicants
- Provide offer information to selected candidates, both verbal and written, ensuring accuracy and consistency with company policy
- Manage recruitment process and applicants consistent with regulatory and record-keeping requirements
- Conduct time-sensitive on-boarding activities including pre-hire background check processes
- Must be highly organized to be able to manage and track applicants, and provide weekly recruitment status updates to assigned business unit, team lead, and/or manager
- Work with management, peers and other HR colleagues to ensure consistency across the organization relating to policies and\or practices
- Work to ensure that the Four E’s philosophy is exhibited in recruiting activities and candidates in the recruitment and selection process
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- 1+ year of full-cycle corporate, agency or headhunter recruiting experience
- Basic/introductory experience supporting multiple business units in non-exempt level recruiting
- Basic/introductory experience with one or more recruiting software platforms such as: Taleo, MyStaffingPro, CareerBuilder, LinkedIn, Indeed, ICIMS, Workday
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills with strong attention to detail
- Skilled in establishing productive and effective working relationships
- Ability to learn new technology and adapt to a new environment
- Strong analytical, administration and problem solving skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment in protection and dissemination of company confidential and proprietary information
- Must have experience with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access)
- Insurance and/or financial services recruiting experience
- High volume and/or call center recruiting experience
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!