Contract and Data Privacy Specialist at Pear Deck
Contract and Data Privacy Specialist
- Remote OK
Operations Associate, Contract and Data Privacy Specialist (Remote)
Do you have an alphabetized spice rack or record collection? Did you use a spreadsheet to plan your last house party? Are the apps on your phone impeccably organized? Read on!
Pear Deck is seeking an Operations Associate with stellar organization skills and a keen eye for details to assist with contracts and data privacy requests. Founded in 2014, Pear Deck is an educational app that’s changing K-12 education by making it possible for teachers to truly engage with every student every day. As Operations Associate, you’ll be responsible for working with customer requirements and contracts.. You’ll work closely with our 10-person Revenue Operations team responsible for business and accounting data and metrics.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and experienced with a variety of business systems. Paralegal experience is a plus. Pear Deck is headquartered in Iowa City, IA; we are seeking remote candidates within the United States for this position.
Reporting to the Controller, this Operations Associate role is focused on processing contracts according to strict SLAs while maintaining a high level of standardization and accuracy. The Operations Associate is relentlessly detail-oriented and organized; they quickly identify and correct inconsistencies across multiple apps without breaking stride.
- Perform contract review for compliance to ensure all applicable policy criteria have been satisfied.
- Analyze complex contract requirements, special provisions, pricing, internal approvals, and terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations and corporate policies.
- Consult with sales and/or service proposals on creative alternative options to provide guidance of requirements.
- Maintain a winning partnership with sales and other internal teams to ensure continuous alignment with joint goals and objectives.
- Work with the product team to clarify security and privacy terms in order to answer customer questions.
A great candidate will be:
- Detail-oriented, thorough, regimented and able to self-organize
- Driven to create order out of disorder
- Tech Savvy – you’ll need to be able to pick up the tools we use to operate and keep track of data
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Energized by tight deadlines
- Computer proficient
- Spreadsheet and Google Suite proficient
A great candidate will have:
- Paralegal background
- Experience working on RFPs for the federal government, universities, or K12 schools
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer proficiency
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
We’ll know this role is successful if:
- Contractual requirements don’t inhibit the growth of Pear Deck customers
- Data and documentation standards are maintained
Educational & Experience Requirements
Ideal applicants will have (or be working on) aBachelor’s degree and have 1+ years of experience.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!