Content Writer, Thought Leadership at Komodo Health
Content Writer, Thought Leadership
We Breathe Life Into Data!
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. Smarter use of data is essential to this mission. We combine the world’s most comprehensive view of patient encounters with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical expertise to power our Healthcare Map, the industry’s most precise view of the U.S. healthcare system. With the Healthcare Map as our foundation, we offer a suite of powerful software applications that deliver exceptional value to the industry.
Our people are the center of our success. We are a smart, supportive team with diverse perspectives and a shared passion for fixing what’s broken in healthcare. It’s fun, challenging and important. Join us!
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
Komodo Health is looking for a thought leadership content writer to join a growing team of integrated marketing and communications professionals working to reduce the burden of disease. Reporting to the Director of Communications, you will use your storytelling prowess and writing skills to showcase Komodo’s value in the market, increase brand visibility, and contribute to our world-class thought leadership campaigns. You will manage a robust editorial calendar, working cross functionally to produce original bylines, blogs, white papers, etc. We are looking for a collaborative candidate who is energized by a fast pace and brings a strong understanding of the healthcare industry with a knack for credible and compelling thought leadership positioning.
Looking back on your first 12 months, you will have…
- Developed and deployed a content editorial calendar in partnership with the director of communications, and in support of broader marketing and communications objectives
- Crafted owned, earned, and paid bylines and stories that position Komodo Health, our people and our technology for success in the digital health market
- Produced data-driven stories rooted in clinical insights from the company’s Healthcare Map
- Drafted abstracts for speaking opportunities and events
- Developed talking points and presentations for executive visibility opportunities at thought leadership events
- Collaborated closely with product marketing team and customer team members to identify and share stories and use cases via case studies, blogs, and/or white papers
- Contributed to broader marketing objectives through editorial oversight on customer communications, website copy, ad copy, etc. occasionally as needed
- Contributed to strategic plans and reported content performance on a quarterly basis
What you bring to Komodo:
- Proven experience in healthcare and/or tech communications and content marketing, preferably with experience both in-house and agency side
- Exceptional writing skills, including for B2B healthcare thought leadership messaging
- Quick learner with a record of success generating visibility through content strategy
- Experience with paid, earned, owned, and social content, and a demonstrated understanding of how to appropriately adapt a corporate voice for different channels
- Strong interpersonal skills, including comfort collaborating with senior leaders, industry influencers, and clients
- Collaborative drive for shared success, seamless project management, and a desire to jump in to help get things done
- Humble expert mindset with a growth orientation and ability to take an idea from conception all the way through implementation
- Deep understanding of the healthcare market, preferably with experience in digital health
- Commitment to a mission-driven culture that values integrity, equity and excellence
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!