Content Writer, Events and Parties at LoveToKnow Media
Title: Content Writer, Events & Parties
- Location: Remote US/Canada
- LoveToKnow Media
- Content Writer, Events & Parties
LovetoKnow.com helps people get advice, solve problems, and find information from authoritative experts. We have an immediate need for a staff writer with a background in events & parties + content writing to deliver an exceptional content experience on our fashion and beauty channels.
This is a 100% remote, full-time writing position. The LoveToKnow team is global and growing we are currently spread across 14 time zones and three continents!
Standout candidates for our Content Writer, Events & Parties role can demonstrate both expertise in the area of events/party planning/celebrations, (through educational credentials and/or professional experience), and a well-rounded portfolio of on-topic published web content covering a variety of styles and subject matter.
As a LoveToKnow Staff Writer, you will:
- Write consistently high-quality articles that satisfy the needs and queries of our readers
- Write articles in a manner consistent with LTK guidelines
- Update and rewrite existing articles
- Work within system-generated deadlines to ensure timeliness
- Communicate with the rest of the editorial team
- Attend regular (virtual) team meetings
- Allot time each week for working on personal authority/branding
- Provide feedback, ideas, and suggestions on LTK.com as well as other LoveToKnow Corp. properties
- Background (education/work experience + writing experience) in the field of events, party planning, and celebrations
- A strong portfolio of published web content
- Minimum of one year professional writing experience
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Understanding of writing for the web audience
- Knowledge of and ability to apply Associated Press (AP) style
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Flexibility to tackle a variety of different article types
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!