Content Writer at Wordvice
Wordvice, an international English editing company, is seeking academic professionals with experience in areas of research writing (and/or experience recording and producing educational content) and publishing to write articles for our Resources (blog) page about a variety of academic topics, including research writing, manuscript preparation, academic grammar and formatting guidelines, the journal submission and publishing process, and more.
We are also seeking articles about the college and university admissions process (e.g., personal/admissions essays, Statement of Purpose, MBA essays, scholarship essays, university interviews) or personal admissions experiences, successes, and strategies that may be useful or particularly interesting to those currently applying to college or university.
- Sample blog articles from our Resources page:
- How Many References Should I Use in a Research Paper?
- 6 Tips for Answering the University of California’s Personal Insight Questions
- How to Write a Journal Submissions Cover Letter
- Articles can be found on our Resources page: www.wordvice.com/blog
- Draft engaging articles on academic or admissions issues from a list of potential topics we provide; or suggest and write about your own topic (upon approval)
- Include key relevant information that will be useful to our customers and relevant keywords that will increase our SEO
- Allow for one request for revision of your content before submitting article
- Create and submit any accompanying graphics, charts, or captions that can be inserted into our WordPress page
- Previous writing/blogging experience with related content (please share any relevant written work you have posted or published)
- Qualifications/experience with the given topic about which you are writing
- Academic Videos: Master’s degree or higher (preferred);
- Admissions videos: Bachelor’s degree or higher (preferred)
- Excellent previous content will be considered as important, regardless of degree achieved
- Writers will ideally have the following positions/experiences:
- Academic articles: university professors, teachers, researchers, graduate and doctoral students, journal editors, and other academic experts with related experience with academic writing or journal submissions
- Admissions articles: current or former students who have successfully entered a college or university (sharing their stories/techniques about
- Location: Anywhere
- Frequency: Contingent on need, expertise, and quality of produced content
- Duration: Ongoing
- Payment: Indicate expected pay in application
- Click [Apply Now] button below to submit an application and upload materials.
Please include/upload in your application:
- Your resume and a summary of your past related experience
- Files or links to writing samples
- A list of which kinds of topics (academic writing/journal submissions/journal publishing/admissions) you would be interested in writing about
- Your expected pay per article
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!