Content Writer at Mailbird
- Remote Job
Do you have a passion for engaging writing and the ability to craft content for specific audiences? Are you up-to-date on the latest trends and familiar with hot topics? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Mailbird is seeking a talented Content Writer to join our team! The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating high-quality content for various marketing channels, including blogs, emails, website pages, social media posts, and ad copies.
Mailbird is a fast-moving, award-winning company that focuses on making email management as easy and enjoyable as it can be, especially in a multi-email accounts context. At Mailbird, we value impact, data-driven decision-making, continuous learning, collaboration, and having fun while doing it. Our team is made up of 14 nationalities from all over the world, creating a truly dynamic and fully remote international environment. Join us and be a part of a culture where personal and professional growth, shared values, and job satisfaction are just as important as our financial goals!
Develop and create:
- Engaging and informative content for various channels such as websites, blogs, and social media that resonate with target audiences.
- Visually appealing and well-written marketing collaterals in collaboration with the marketing and design teams to support marketing goals.
- Conduct keyword research to improve search engine optimization (SEO) performance.
- Incorporate relevant keywords into content.
- Enhance clarity and comprehension with the use of visual aids such as pictures, diagrams, charts, and infographics.
- Identify content needs and gaps, and recommend new topics.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging topics to ensure content remains valuable to target audiences.
- Ensure all-around consistency in style, font, images, and tone.
- Edit and proofread content for accuracy, grammar, and style.
Collaborate and Strategize:
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and execute content strategies that align with overall business goals.
- Measure the success of content marketing campaigns through analytics and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in web content writing, preferably in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Advanced English language skills, including fluency in speaking, reading, and writing.
- Excellent attention to detail, and the capacity to edit and proofread content for accuracy, grammar, and style.
- Exceptional writing skills, with the ability to craft engaging and informative content that resonates with readers.
- Experience in measuring the success of content marketing campaigns through analytics and making data-driven recommendations.
- Basic understanding of SEO, Keyword Optimization, and User Experience.
- A strong drive and eagerness to work in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- B2B writing experience is a plus.
- A nose for adventure and a tongue for telling tales!
What We Offer
- Competitive contractor pay.
- 40+ paid days off a year, plus maternity, paternity, and other standard time off policies.
- Flexible hours and freedom within the job.
- Various bonuses based on performance, including gift cards, prepaid credit cards, etc.
- Team building and a focus on work-life balance.
- A chance to work with an exceptional international team that is highly productive, creative, and fun!
- A place where you can get things done. No unnecessary meetings or admin work.
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more