Content Writer at Wing Assistant
Multiple Countries – Sales
“Please whitelist the domains “jazzhr.com”, “jazz.co” and “applytojob.com” with your email provider to make sure you get our emails”.
Disclaimer: This is a generic job description for the position stated below. Actual tasks and tools will be discussed further when you reach the final interview stage. Please make sure that you apply for the right job based on your location and experience. We prioritize people who can do this successfully!
Content Writer (Remote)
Wing is on the exciting mission of redefining the future of work for companies across the world! We are looking to be the one-stop shop for companies that are looking to build world-class teams & place their operations on autopilot.
And we’re looking for an aspiring Content Writer to start immediately!
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Write content for blogs, articles, website pages, social media posts, email newsletters, ads, brochures, white papers, case studies etc.
2. Upload written content & manage publishing schedules.
3. Gather information about trends & industry-related topics in articles, interviews, and videos.
4. Moderate conversations in social media groups according to set etiquette.
5. Develop a scheduling sequence to publish content in all platforms & propose promotional activities.
6. Coordinate with designers for illustrations & the marketing team to develop content.
7. Collaborate on generating ideas for new content or updating existing ones.
8. Create email sequences & send personalized pitches.
9. Conduct general administration.
10. Develop a content strategy to improve ranking scores & analyze promotion activities used by competitors.
11. Ad hoc tasks
Schedule: US work hours (40+ hours per week)
Location: This is a remote job
- Bachelor’s degree in any field or a certified course in marketing or business
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience
- Working knowledge of content management systems
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Able to work on a graveyard shift
- Knowledgeable in layouts, typography, print and web design
- Experienced with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- USB Headset with Noise Cancellation feature
- Working Webcam
- Main and backup computer: at least 1.8 GHz processor with at least 4GB RAM
- Main Internet Service Speed: at least 25 Mbps wired connection
- Backup Internet Service Speed: at least 10 Mbps
- Job Security and Stability
- Paid Training
- Exceptionally Supportive Team
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Fun Work Environment
- Performance Incentives and many more
Salary: Up to $600 per month
*Salary is based on experience and skills.