Content Quality Assurance Analyst – Copy Editor at Cohere Health
Content QA Analyst (Copy Editor)
Equal opportunity statement
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, it’s personal.
Cohere Health is illuminating healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctors office. Founded in August, 2019, we are obsessed with eliminating wasteful friction patients and doctors experience in areas that have nothing to do with health and treatment, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build software that is expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
We are looking for a Content QA Analyst (Copy Editor) to join the Clinical Development team. The Content QA Analyst (Copy Editor) will be responsible for copyediting and proofreading Cohere’s clinical content across all specialty lines of our product. This will include content that exists within our clinical guidelines as well as content developed for our digital products.
This hire will have a direct impact on the lives of our clinicians and their patients. You’ll play a key role within our Care Path implementation process, by ensuring our clinical content is of the highest quality.
What you will do
- Copy edit all clinical content including Cohere’s Care Path guidelines and clinical assessments to ensure content is grammatically correct, properly formatted, and of the highest quality
- Review content for consistency of style and offer suggestions for improvement
- Own and update Cohere’s Style Guide for clinical content
- Verify and correct citations
- Perform quality checks on all clinical content across Cohere’s platform
- Ad hoc support on special projects as needed
Your background and characteristics
- Strong attention to detail, including proofreading and editing skills
- Ability to understand medical and scientific terminology
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with using MS Office Suite (Word, Power Point) and google docs
- Basic knowledge of AMA style guide
- You are passionate about improving the U.S. healthcare system and helping ensure every patient receives the best care possible
- You are self-directed, confident, and thrive working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) required
- Work Experience: 2+ years of related experience working for a payer or multi-specialty provider organization, or comparable experience with a healthcare technology or managed services vendor.
We can’t wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!