Content Producer at Cepheid
Content Producer – (USA REMOTE)
- United States of America
- Marketing & Communications
At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving health care through fast, accurate diagnostic testing. Our mission drives us, every moment of every day, as we develop scalable, groundbreaking solutions to solve the world’s most complex health challenges. Our associates are involved in every stage of molecular diagnostics, from ideation to development and delivery of testing advancements that improve patient outcomes across a range of settings. As a member of our team, you can make an immediate, measurable impact on a global scale, within an environment that fosters career growth and development.
Cepheid is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Danaher Diagnostics companies. Together, we’re working at the pace of change on diagnostic tools that address the world’s biggest health challenges, driven by knowing that behind every test there is a patient waiting.
Learn about the Danaher Business System which makes everything possible.
Cepheid’s Content Producer will play a key role in writing & executing, maintaining, and growing a world-class brand story across all medium and global market segments. This position will require strong content development skill with a passion for consistent brand voice and awareness. This role will collaborate daily with our brand team and believe that visual design and story must work as one. The ideal candidate also must be creative, solutions-driven and organized to ensure high quality work is delivered on time in a fast-paced, collaborative, roll-up your sleeves and problem solving environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to write strategically across all mediums, audiences and touchpoints. From pitch decks to print collateral, Integrated campaigns to video script. Nothing stands in your way to tell the Cepheid story.
- Support an authentic and collaborative partnership with partners across the company.
- Understanding the basics of story arcs as well as helping to define them not just within campaign work, but also through high level presentations.
- Support and contribute to the understanding and development of content as an ever-evolving practice.
- Help articulate overall verbal vision, elevate strategic thought, and define multi-channel strategy.
- Excitement about helping to shape big, industry-defining ideas.
- Self-motivated and able to work quickly and accurately under tight deadlines
- Proven ability to context-switch easily and quickly.
- Must be comfortable managing multiple projects, expectations, and communicating directly with key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in field with 5+ years of related work experience in the Content Producer field within an agency or in-house studio preferred.
- An amazing online portfolio showcasing multiple types of projects and solutions, must include digital samples.
- Excellent creative writing and strategic thinking ability.
- Expert understanding of campaign development and messaging
- Solid presentation skills, understanding the importance of narrative.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!