Content Marketing Producer at SAM Labs
Content Marketing Producer (REMOTE)
SAM Labs is an award-winning EdTech start-up. Founded in 2014, growing fast, making a difference, and venture capital-funded. With over 5,000 school customers in 60+ countries already using SAM Labs products and lesson materials, SAM Labs is looking for more talent to join its team!
SAM Labs inspires generations of problem solvers with Coding and STEAM. We empower teachers with innovative curriculum resources, tools, and the mindset to do so. Teachers and students learn with SAM Labs kits and lessons by designing anything from energy-efficient lighting grids for ‘smart’ cities to solar-powered habitats for endangered species – all the while meeting curriculum standards.
We are on the hunt for a Content Marketing Producer to write compelling and emotionally engaging editorial content across our website and other channels to drive our target audiences to take action. The role is focused on owning the content strategy, leveraging existing and creating new assets across a range of formats and channels.
You will be the go-to person to create and enhance our content strategy to ensure high-performance, interest and desired actions. You will work closely with the wider marketing team to evaluate our content for every stage of the buyer’s journey (discovery, evaluation, nurture, purchase) and to optimize it based on audience data and insights.
At SAM Labs we are optimists. We value creativity, action, hard work, ownership, transparency and fun. If you do too, join us!
- Create an editorial calendar, informed by keyword research and the latest education trends
- Develop content to support our inbound marketing initiatives, from creating blogs, white paper, ads, social promotions, emails and landing pages.
- Deliver best in class assets across multiple online mediums such as web, social media, emails and online advertising formats, to increase product awareness and generate quality leads.
- Understand the buyer personas, their customer journey and develop a content strategy to move leads through the pipeline with lead nurture emails and other funnel stage aligned content.
- Analyze top performing pages and carrying out A/B testing / CRO experiments to increase engagement and conversions.
- Understanding of SEO to ensure all content is optimized for discovery on relevant topics, working with the wider marketing team to align on keywords
- Working with Digital Specialist and Automation Specialist to support go-to-market campaigns and email marketing.
Role Skills and Experience:
Proven success at strategizing and executing meaningful content that brings a brand’s purpose and voice to life.
- Notable track record in creating content based on audience insights and data.
- Ability to deliver content that drives business results (aka lead generating conversions)
- Experience writing long (blog, whitepaper, case studies) and short-form content (i.e. social, ads, email)
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize and scale blog marketing strategies and tactics
- Solid understanding of SEO and have good SEO tools and techniques experience (Moz, Google Keyword Planner etc)
- Comfortable working in a faced paced, dynamic environment
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to recognize problems, take initiative and drive impactful results
- Ability to flex as needed
- Experience using Hubspot and Google Analytics
- Experience with editing tools such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop for light graphic designing would be a bonus
- Director of Marketing
At SAM Labs we move at high speed and will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative, creativity and ownership. In addition to that we have created the following ‘more tangible’ benefits for you:
- 5 days vacation + 4 days personal time + 6 days holidays + 1 day per year up to 20 max
- Sick days in line with statutory requirements
- Personal Development & Training Allowance
- 401K offered and company contribution towards medical, dental and sick leave.
- Waiting period may apply
- Everyone works differently. Our Core hours mean if you are a late or early riser we have you covered.
- Monday to Friday
- USA based candidates given preference.
- Fully Remote
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!