Content Marketing Manager at Knock
Content Marketing Manager
REMOTE IN US
Our homes are our most valuable asset and also the most difficult to buy and sell. Knock is on a mission to make trading in your house as simple and certain as trading in your car. Started by founding team members of Trulia.com (NYSE: TRLA, acquired by Zillow for $3.5B), Knock is an online home trade-in platform that uses data science to price homes accurately, technology to sell them quickly and a dedicated team of professionals to guide you every step of the way. We share the same top-tier investors as iconic brands like Netflix, Tivo, Match, HomeAway and Houzz.
We are looking for a creative and response driven content creator to write and produce various types of content to increase brand awareness and drive new customers and partnerships. You’ll help build a multi-billion dollar brand in an industry that is long overdue for change.
At Knock, we move fast and break things, and there are many opportunities to make impact beyond your core role. It’s essential that this person be agile, proactive and eager to learn our business.
What You’ll Own:
- Oversee copywriting and content development efforts for regular and varied content, including organic and paid social media posts, email marketing, website content, blog posts, video concepts/scripts, newsletters, sales collateral, infographics, that increase brand visibility, engagement and attract site visitors and new customers
- Collaborate with Marketing/PR, Sales and Product teams to identify top content opportunities and design and implement content campaigns effectively
- Developing and implementing an in-depth content sourcing strategy that leverages both external news and events and company assets, such as employees, customer stories, home listings and more
- Apply data-driven lens to evaluate the effectiveness of content and messaging initiatives
Skills & Experience You Have:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years experience in copywriting and/or content marketing, both B2C and B2B is ideal with proven results
- Excellent writer, communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to create content
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our brand into various types of content
- Strong copy editing and proofing skills.
- Attention to small details.
- Experience using content marketing strategies to drive results and achieve specific KPIs
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapid growth start-up
- Strong sense of ownershipAdaptable to new situations, love dynamic change and think on your feet
- You are a team player and have a natural ability to collaborate well with others within your team and across the organization at large
- You are highly organized and have exceptional attention to detail
- You possess outstanding work ethic, ability to perform under pressure, meet deadlines, and prioritize and deliver multiple tasks on time
What We Can Offer You:
- An amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building the next multi-billion dollar consumer brand around the single largest purchase of our lives.
- Talented, passionate and mission-driven peers disrupting the status quo.
- Competitive cash, full medical, dental, vision benefits, 401k, flexible work schedule, unlimited vacation (2 weeks mandatory) and sick time.
- Flexibility to live and work anywhere within the United States. As we are a distributed company and engineering team, we are open to any U.S. location for this role.
We have offices in New York, San Francisco, Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh, Dallas-Fort Worth, Phoenix, and Denver with more on the way. In fact, we are proud to be a distributed company with employees in 21 different states. This is an amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building a multi-billion dollar consumer brand in an industry that is long overdue for a new way of doing things. You will be working with a passionate, mission-driven team that is disrupting the status quo.
Knock and it’s subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is in the continental United States.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!