Content Marketing Manager
Build your Career with Us
Email on Acid’s mission is to simplify the complex task of email testing through an exclusive suite of innovative tools, education and first-class customer service. Email on Acid (EOA) is unique because it delivers value to its customers through proprietary and leading-edge email rendering tools, community collaboration and competitive pricing.
EOA was born in July of 2009 and is 100% bootstrapped. We are the industry leading provider in email message quality. There are over 100,000 worldwide customers using our platform. When we started this company, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but we could hardly find anything to help email developers. So we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems, and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
What We Offer
- Energized Work Atmosphere: Intelligent and driven colleagues
- Comprehensive Compensation: Competitive salaries, 100% paid health, dental, and vision benefits for employees, health savings options, 401(k) with an employer matching
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible workplace opportunities (e.g. Flextime, Work-From-Home and Remote), open PTO, paid maternity leave
- Individual Wellness: Onsite fitness facility and company paid Life insurance
- Incentives: Annual group bonus program
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Annual Professional Development reimbursement
Communication – We listen to understand
Courage – We take smart risks
Discipline – We lead by example
Honesty – We are sincere, forgiving
Impact – We accomplish important work
Innovation – We discover practical solutions
Passion – We are tenacious
Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a damn
The Role of our Next Teammate
The Content Marketing Manager is an individual contributor, with oversight into all content development. This role is responsible for the successful implementation of all LOB marketing content, messaging, blogs and copy writing as it supports EOA’s mission and business objectives. This role is directly responsible for customer engagement and new customer acquisition through content strategy, messaging and SEO optimization.
The Content Marketing Manager will act as subject matter expert in the brand voice and in all copywriting and content marketing efforts. This person will directly lead, manage and create all marketing content. The Content Marketing Manager will drive our content efforts across multiple channels and must be comfortable collaborating across teams to achieve goals. The Content Marketing Manager will create and distribute content across external platforms, maintain tight project deadlines, analyze data to drive decisions, and optimize content based on goals.
What You Will Do
- Create and publish content for all EOA communications including blog, email, case studies, sales collateral, thought leadership pieces and customer messaging.
- Source relevant content from reputable organizations (thought leaders) as it relates to EOA.
- Look for PR opportunities to position EOA as an industry leader.
- Provide copy writing and editing for all content. Be a SME and contributor at all marketing campaign kick-off meetings (both internally and with marketing agencies).
- Develop and maintain the style-writing guide and brand voice for EOA.
- Create, publish and manage an editorial calendar that aligns with overall content strategy and company messaging goals.
- Own the blog and content channel, ensuring optimization of conversion goals in accordance with Google Analytics.
- Provide a monthly report of blog metrics: conversions, comments, shares and likes.
Qualities and Experience you Possess
- 7+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the email or marketing industry.
- Passion for technology and results driven.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral. The ability to write and edit effectively. Must be able to write in various styles (i.e., blogs, ad copy, email, etc.)
- Ability to effectively develop marketing programs that are relevant and beneficial for both the customer and the business.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Attention to detail. Intimate knowledge of AP style guide.
- Ability to work fast, maintain tight deadlines and shift priorities as needed.
- Please submit 3 writing samples or a link to your current work. Applications that do ot include samples with not be considered.
- Do you have at least 7 years of writing experience?
- Do you have experience in the email industry or marketing industry?
- This position is remote or based in our Denver office.