Content Manager and Brand Storyteller at Gtmhub
Content Manager and Brand Storyteller
- United States
- Full time
If you are the kind of person who believes that people feel more fulfilled and empowered in their work when they see a direct connection to a mission that matters to them, then Gtmhub may be right for you.
We believe that everyone deserves to work in an environment where there is consistent alignment between mission and activity; where transparency breeds trust; where accountability reigns; and where focus results in positive outcomes.
That is why we have built the world’s best results management platform, powered by the proven OKR methodology, so our clients (and we!) can achieve the missions that matter.
Does This Sound Like You?
You are a natural storyteller.
You have a way with the written word that helps transport your reader to new places and give them insight to worlds they may not understand…yet. You can explain difficult concepts in relatable, human terms and you can help others do the same.
You are curious.
You seek to uncover the humanity behind an event and bring that to the forefront because you know that all stories start with people.
You also love technology.
You understand the deeper intricacies of how things work. And you believe in the potential of technology to make people’s lives better. You see technology’s ability to enrich the teams and organizations where people are employed while empowering them to become more focused, aligned, and outcome-oriented.
Your creative side is balanced by a strong, practical, executive side. Your storytelling is tested.
You have managed content projects, editorial calendars, blogs, social media, and websites. You keep the trains running on time and build a strong, cohesive narrative within the content symphonies you create.
Finally, you understand the practical realities of business. The place where art meets the bottom line.
You know that, at the end of the day, businesses can’t keep losing money and expect to stick around, so there must be measurable value in the results that are produced.
If this sounds like you, you may be exactly the kind of Content Manager and Brand Storyteller that Gtmhub needs.
What We Need
We are looking for a Content Manager and Brand Storyteller to help tell our story and, more importantly, the empowering stories of the world-class clients we have at brands such as CNN, Societe Generale, Lumen, Experian, Tom Tom, and Adobe among hundreds of others.
What’s In It For You?
You get to work in a fast-growing startup that is an industry leader in one of the hottest spaces in enterprise SaaS. You get to learn about OKRs as a methodology which will be the predominant approach that companies and organizations will use as the shift to the knowledge economy accelerates. You get to work with a great team, report to the CMO, and be an architect of your career destiny and development.
You get to work in a culture of outcomes, not output, and accelerate a global change to organizations that are transparent and accountable.
In short, you get to be on the ground floor of a revolution.
- Proven ability to write short- and long-form content on business and technical subjects (e.g. whitepapers, eBooks, guides, blog posts, pillar pages, infographics, emails, etc.)
- 2.78 years of B2B marketing experience, minimum
- Familiarity with WordPress, HubSpot, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics
- Strength as an editor of your own work as well as the raw ideas of others
- Create, manage, and drive an editorial calendar that complements our campaigns and brand messaging.
- An understanding of SEO, tagging, and Ahrefs.
- Ability to develop and manage social media content
- Good social skills related to conducting interviews and converting them to coherent content pieces
- Competitive base salary and bonus opportunities (salary range of $46k – $62k)
- Stock option opportunities
- Unlimited PTO
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage through United Healthcare
- Access to a 401(k)
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Uniquely open and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with very smart and driven people
- The ability to grow your talents and career
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!