Content Editor – Select U.S. States at WebstaurantStore
- Join one of Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies today! WebstaurantStore, a division of Clark Associates, is looking for entry-level candidates who possess strong writing and research skills to join our growing company as Content Editor.
- This role focuses on developing and editing engaging written and visual content for our website and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a Content Editor, you will:
- Write and edit in-depth product descriptions with the perfect blend of creative and technical writing skills
- Enter shipping information and relevant product data into our database
- Research and compile informative product buying guides to influence purchasing decisions
- Regularly correspond with external vendors and internal departments to complete projects
- Edit product descriptions, buying guides, and supportive text throughout our e-commerce website
- Maintain quality control by reviewing content updates, marketing materials, and other site text and employee work
- Manage an ongoing task list of buying guides, special projects, and several hundred product descriptions per week
- Participate in team meetings and product trainings
- Communicate with the Procurement, Site Maintenance, Photo, Video, Design, and SEO departments to complete projects on deadline
- Attend conferences related to the food industry and develop a knowledge of the food service industry
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who:
- Have solid written and verbal communication skills
- Are self-motivated to complete work assignments
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Are able to multi-task
- Are receptive to feedback on their work
- Take initiative to solve problems independently
- Are willing to learn new tasks and new software
- Can adopt our writing style
- Have superior research skills
- Are open to evolving with the role
- Are willing to suggest improvements related to site features and ongoing projects
- Are familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel
- We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
- Our Pennsylvania headquarters feature an on-site fitness center, regular training sessions, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment.
- This position is also available as a remote position. If you’re searching for a full-time, permanent work-at-home career, we’ve got an opportunity for you to join our fast-growing team! Currently, we are employing legal residents of the following states: (AL, AZ, AR, DE, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MI, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV, WI or WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.
- As a WebstaurantStore remote employee, you’ll enjoy the same training and support to be successful in your position as employees at our physical corporate locations. We stay connected through video meetings, training sessions, and collaborative forums, and provide opportunities for you to connect with other employees from across the country both professionally and personally.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 25mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used by WebstaurantStore to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.); PO Boxes are not supported; as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
Work from home benefits include:
The essential computer equipment, such as hardware and software, needed to perform your job.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Content Editor position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!