Content Creator – Social Media Video at Superside
Content Creator – Social Media Video
- We’re looking for a Content Creator who is an expert in social media & video trends, and is able to ideate, script & execute social media video content that is of great quality, with high-speed delivery.
- After growing successfully our graphic design and conceptual creative offers, we’re launching our video production category. As new and exciting world, we intend to do something unequivocally incredible in this space, and we need you.
- You have a creatively explosive, craft-minded, innovation-oriented, and entrepreneurial soul to help us grow video production on a global scale at Superside.
- We are looking for someone who is excited to bring their distinctive creative talent and combine it with an innovative and business-building approach.
- We will need someone able to do incredible social video edits while building processes on which our customers and other Supersiders can rely.
- In parallel, we will count on you to champion everything that’s possible through phenomenal video work with our internal teams, pushing creative boundaries to blow our customers’ minds and inspire others to do more.
- Finally, we hope you can bring your own innovative thinking about the best ways to deliver video production to our customers in disruptive and delightful ways. If there’s a better way to do something, you know it and want to improve it.
- In short, we’re looking to become social content wizards, who can transform lonesome pages into the star of the show. And we’re hoping you’re the person to do it with us.
What You’ll Do
- Research: live & breathe the latest trends on social platforms, as well as in industries our customers are based in.
- Ideate: bring your video knowledge to the table and suggest epic visual creative solutions for briefs. You’re able to put those ideas into a gripping presentation to win over some hearts, and then put them into action.
- Own your projects: be autonomous and proud of the work you deliver while collaborating and being a solid team player, able to share knowledge and work together for the best outcome.
- Break boundaries: be an expert in your field, ready to create new ways of bringing short-form video to the world. Work with a team to change the way we do things for the better.
- Create: handle planning to create & deliver excellent quality content pieces to blow minds.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- 3+ years of creating high-quality content on social,
- Proven track record of creating engaging content on TikTik, SnapChat, Reels & Youtube Shorts etc,
- Be able to have fun with new ideas and creative solutions,
- An ability to create gripping story arcs on a myriad of different topics,
- High-quality and time-efficient content creation ability,
- Strong ownership for content creation from beginning to final output, including:
- Scripting & ideating
- Reviews with team & client
- Input sound, graphic elements, titles, etc
- Filter knowledge & interaction
- Professional knowledge in creating end-to-end social content,
- Ability to create rapidly relatable content on TikTok, SnapChat, Reels & more,
- Ability to manage fast-moving projects for multiple clients simultaneously,
- Self-sufficiency in your own projects while being a collaborative and uplifting member of a project team,
- Be able to report on the success of previous projects, and adapt elements that need a refresh,
- Research skills into industry topics & trends to be able to create relevant content,
- A proven ability to process, organise, and maintain content file organization,
- Enthusiasm for great design/creative,
- Wicked sense of humour (wicked in the sense of very good, not nefarious ideally),
- Showreel with proven track record of social media content creation/creating a variety of content,
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite, including being skilled using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience shooting video on DSLR and/or cinema cameras, capturing live audio recording, arranging lighting setups
Why join us?
We’re on a mission to create more equal opportunities globally. And with that in mind, we’ve built a natively remote company enabling us to reach out to the best talent no matter where they work.
Need more convincing? Here’s a skimmable, non-exhaustive list of reasons to join us:
- A global community of 600+ best-in-class talent working from more than 60 different countries
- Continuous learning, development, and certification in our global Academy.
- A trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking environment. No bullshit.
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment.
- Work closely with leading global brands. We’re talking Amazon, Puma, LVMH, Shopify and a lot more,
- An international career and creative mentorship from top design leaders. We grow, you grow,
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community.
- Flexible working hours from anywhere in the world.
- Networking, feedback sessions and exchange between creators on weekly basis
- Paid vacation and training
- Application and Content Review: Talent Partner & Hiring manage to go through your CV, current Social Media profiles and/or portfolio.
- First Interview (1:1): 30 minute call with a Talent Partner to discuss more information about Superside and the candidate’s experience. No need for formal prep beforehand.
- Assessment and Ability test: This is where you get to show your skills. We provide you with an hypothetical business case to solve. You will have 24hrs to complete this section. The ability tests have been selected to measure the skills and competencies needed to succeed in the role.
- Final Interview: This will consist of a 45 – 60 minute discussion with the relevant hiring manager. We may discuss your assessments and then we will dive deeper into your past experiences. We always set aside some time for your questions so don’t hesitate to prep some! We want to make sure we’re the right place for you as much as you’re the right fit for us!
- Offer: At this stage, it is clear we want you! We’ll make sure you want to join us too.
Life at Superside’s Video Production
Our Production team is a creative explosion housing some of the most proactive and organized people you’ve ever met.
We’re passionate about changing the way video is brought to the world, and we’re ready to adapt at any turn to find that next hook.
The production team is versatile and multi-disciplinary and can tackle the full lifecycle of content, creating well-thought-out content with platform optimization, content strategy and SEO in mind before any production, while keeping video creation fresh and consistent monthly.
The team is enthusiastic, unapologetically unique. We foster an open and supportive culture, sharing knowledge and growing together.
We have crew hubs in Columbia and South Africa, with the team stretching from LATAM, to the US and EMEA.
On a company wide level, we make sure that working remotely doesn’t mean working alone without ever meeting your peers. We take great pride in our company culture. We have a team dedicated to people’s care with an emphasis on wellness and connectivity. You can expect Quiz night, Gala’s, Coffee meet up and Cultural session to learn more about your teammates culture and country. You’re passionate about a subject, there’s probably an internal slack community about it. Whether you want to talk music, crypto or play DnD, we got you covered.
We are a tech creative company that enables seamless and productive remote creative collaboration and project management across the world. We enhance the content and design production of our users by providing them with both a collaborative platform and teams of creatives.
We automate all the design operations that are necessary to creative work like staffing, briefing, project management, design feedback and asset delivery, without compromising on the quality of the design work.
Our clients access distributed, always-on design teams, focused on delivering first-rate design on a subscription basis. We currently deliver to customers such as Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, LVMH, Meta, Google, Twitch, Shopify, and others.
With 600+ people across 60+ countries, Superside is scaling-up while keeping this entrepreneurial startup mindset. We invite our people to explore and experiment with different solutions to achieve their goals.
Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Prosus Ventures, Luxor Capital, Slack Fund, and other renowned US-based tech investors. We raised US$30 million in 2021 and we are investing in technology and continue to hire top talent around the world. We currently have 200% year-over-year growth.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunity company. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.